It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Get your Community question answered Edited

Hey guys, for summit coming up please participate in this scavenger-hunt task: ask a question in our thread and get it answered by our AMA panel at Summit!

queston.gif

5 answers

1 vote
Jodi_LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 09, 2019

Looking forward to the livestream!

0 votes

Hi! 

We are on it :) 

0 votes

Hi @Mikayla Roberts ,

Unfortunately, I can't attend this summit. Will the video and PPT of the summit be shared by the atlassian community or other online channels after the summit?

0 votes

In addition, I have a question about the mobile side of the community. Is there any plan to consider launching the mobile version of the community, which will make it easier for community users to communicate and ask questions and answers?

0 votes
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Apr 26, 2019

Kimberley answered my question PERFECTLY!
This was a really cool way to do AMA with Community Champions (Leaders...?) ;o) and partipate with summit remotely! :oD

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Summit

Atlassian Remote Work Week

Raise your hand if you love working from home! Now raise your hand if you hate it. Either way, we’ve got you covered. Last week many of you joined us online for our first ever Atlassian Remote Work...

584 views 2 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you