It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Summit Scavenger Hunt - App Hunting

I'm attending Summit - but I thought I'll create a task for myself and others as well. This task can be perfectly combined with the taks over there.

@Danny Harris challenges you to collect swag from at least 6 solution partners or vendors. While you're getting the swag, you can also check out the newest apps they offer.

Your challenge

• Get to know at least one app which is new for you and which you'd like to checkout after Summit
  • Let us know here what caught your attention

5 answers

4 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer Community Leader Apr 10, 2019

I chatted with @Max Foerster [Decadis AG] at the Decadis booth and I will be checking out their Jira Workflow Toolbox when I get back home.

0 votes
Answer accepted
I‘ll definitely have a look at the Jira Admin Toolbox by Decadis - great functionality which makes Jira admin‘s life easier
0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

I stopped by re:solution to discuss SSO integration between Okta and Atlassian.  I will be downloading and testing in the near future. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212130/saml-single-sign-on-sso-jira-saml-sso?hosting=server&tab=overview

Also stopped by AWS to discuss their Atlassian solutions.  I was really impressed with their solution and how quickly you can stand Atlassian products up using AWS.  They are doing excellent work to make it easy to setup cloud hosted solutions.  

0 votes
Answer accepted

I had a nice conversation with Pawel from Spartez and will have a closer look at their Chat for Jira Service Desk. We're already using their Canned Responses for all of our Service Desks and it looks like a nice and useful addition. And thanks @Davin Studer and @Thomas Schlegel you know how to reach me if you have questions. :D

0 votes

I love this, @Matthias Gaiser [K15t] You can also get inspired by app love stories here

That's actually a good source of inspiration!

Like 1 person likes this

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Asked Mar 27, 2019 in Summit

Ask (our Community leaders) Anything -- answers LIVE at Summit!

Hello, Atlassian Community! We are THRILLED to announce that we'll be hosting our first ever live AMA at Summit 2019 in Las Vegas. Submit your questions below and our panelists will answer them ...

1,760 views 96 44
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you