-
what is the mean of mmao?
sdasdasdwedfgsdfsdf
-
Looking for Proven Cloud-to-Cloud Migration Plan / Documentation (Project-Level)
Hi everyone, I’m hoping someone in the community may be willing to share a proven approach, checklist, or documentation template for Jira Cloud-to-Cloud migrations. Most of the guidance I’ve found focuses heavily on Server-to-Cloud, but our scenario is different. We frequently acquire new products, and as part of that…
-
Migrating jira project from cloud to cloud
I am trying to migrate one project from Jira Cloud to another instance of Jira Cloud. I have come across this ticket which mentions a Jira Cloud Migration Assistant I have tried following instructions, finding the app, but to no avail.…
-
Jira Cloud Org Events API
Hi folks, We are currently building a data pipeline to pull Jira org events into our environment via Airflow (DAG running on a 5-minute schedule). While verifying the ingested records, we observed data discrepancy caused by late-arriving events: Current Implementation: For a run at 24/09/2026 05:50 PM, the DAG queries the…
-
Getting trial license for Jira DC migration
I have a client about to migrate from DC to Cloud. I need a new DC server to test out the migration steps of some plugins. Their servers are of course not accessible right now. But Atlassian has blocked generating new trial licenses. How am I supposed to test like that?
-
Backlog Insights - Total Complete is never less than 100%
Company managed Jira Cloud. It's Gov Cloud if that makes any difference. On the Backlog Insights > Sprint Commitment > Total Complete, I've found a couple of examples where it is over 100% because the team completed more points than they committed to at the start of the sprint. However, I've yet to find an instance across…
-
How can we identify the organization/site admin for a Jira account?
If a team member originally signed up using our company domain (e.g., anysite.com), is there a way to identify who became the initial admin? Similar to Microsoft 365, where the first person registering a domain becomes the initial admin. If that person is no longer with the company, what is the process to transfer/recover…
-
Fields value getting wiped out unexpectedly while updating issue via Edit screen. A bug in Jira DC?
We are running Jira Data Center v11.3.8. Users have been reporting a strange issue. The issue is while updating a custom field (for example, Field A) via Edit screen, other custom fields on the same screen (such as Field B, Field C, etc.) that already contained values are sometimes cleared after submitting the form, even…
-
Free Plan - Site is Slow and Lots of 404 timeouts regularly
Ever since JIRA was upgraded to the new UI/UX, it runs extremely slow, there are lots of 404 errors and timeouts and page loading issues where pages take several minutes to load and sometimes fail. Is this because we use the free plan, or is JIRA just slow now?
-
UX Defect: Delayed asynchronous layout shift in user-picker/assignee dropdown hijacks mouse clicks
Product / Component: Jira Cloud & Confluence Cloud / Core Shared UI Components (@atlaskit /user-picker) Impact: Medium/High — Workflow Integrity & Accidental Data Assignment Summary of the Issue There is a noticeable race condition between human reaction/click execution time and asynchronous state transitions within the…
-
Jira Timeline drag-and-drop reparenting across Epics broken after recent UI/UX update
Can no longer drag and drop a task between epics. Have cleared all filters, checked settings, etc the chat bot suggests. It suggests submit a ticket, but can't do that as it doesn't recognize our URL. Any quick change to revert back to the way the tool has worked for years?
-
AQL to get all object with an attribitute superior at 1 data
Hi, Is it possible to get all object with an attribitute superior at 1 data? For exemple, I want all group with more than one user associeted (user one attribut of group object). Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, Mickael O.
-
Feature Request - available for preset default value in Jira Space Form
All our projects are created using a standardised project template with a common set of workflows and fields. However, some projects do not require most of these fields. In our on-premises environment, we used the CreateIssueDetails URL with query parameters to pre-populate fields. This allowed us to provide a customised…
-
Jira Cloud Free: storage still full after deleting attachments, Storage page shows "Something went w
Hi everyone, We're on Jira Cloud Free (cinewav-sj.atlassian.net) and hit the 2 GB storage limit. We deleted a large number of attachments more than 72 hours ago, but storage usage hasn't decreased and we still can't upload new files. When I open admin.atlassian.com → Apps → Sites → Storage, the page shows "Something went…
-
I have a team member, who is creating a dashboard, “Two Dimensional Filter
I have a team member, Ashutosh Udhoji, who is creating a dashboard, “Two Dimensional Filter Statistics”. When selecting the “XAxis” field, he is not able to see/select the “TEAM” field. Can you please advise as to why this field is not visible to us or how we can get this field added for selection. Acceptance Criteria the…
-
Jira Individual Capacity Planning View
Hi, I've been really excited about the new Individual Capacity Planning View as it's something that's been a missing cog for a long while. But it's still very very basic - really keen to understand if there is a development roadmap and what that looks like and when? Also very happy to contribute feedback
-
how to use Jira to visualise cross-release delivery dependencies?
I'm trying to model dependencies across different product releases in Jira so we can create a master roadmap and clearly visualise delivery critical paths. The challenge is that a release (<span>fixVersion</span>) cannot directly have issue links such as <span>blocks</span> / <span>is blocked by</span>. Because of this,…
-
Redo a training module
Hello, U would like to redo a training module, not just review the module but start it over from the zero point. Is there a way to do this without creating a new account?
-
JIRA Access
Hello team , I’m on Integration Enablement team, I’m unable to comment/assign tickets to myself. Can anyone please guide me the process how to request and where to? Thank you.
-
fix versions field cannot be added to "User Story" issue type layout in team-managed project
Hello, In our team-managed project MT, the Fix versions field is available for issue types such as Story and Bug, but it is missing for User Story. Versions are enabled and the project contains multiple versions. We can see and edit Fix versions from the List view for User Story issues. However, when editing the User Story…
-
Problème création sous-tâche
Problème en créant une sous tache alors que tous les champs du ticket sont déjà remplis: Impossible de créer la sous-tâche Responsable: Responsable est obligatoire.; Type d'offres: Type d'offres est obligatoire.; Renouvellement / Nouveau projet: Renouvellement / Nouveau projet est obligatoire.
-
Security Level Selected on Transition Screen Does Not Update Issue Security Level
Hi Atlassian Community, I am experiencing an issue with the Security Level field on a workflow transition screen and am trying to determine whether this is a configuration issue, limitation, or bug. Problem I added the native Security Level field to a transition screen. The field appears correctly, and users can select a…
-
Can I start a new JIRA plan and if I like it override an existing one?
Hi there, I work at a company that use JIRA and we want to change to a fresh plan because we cannot change the administration access as the person has left the business. As such, we can't make the feature changes that we want (like introduce EPIC tickets for example). Our IT Services provider says they can't change the…
-
Bidirectional Issue Syncing Across Projects
Looking for free, easy to use, and top recommended choice! Using server version!
-
Autmated issue inheritting "Time Remaining" from Parent
Hello Community! I have a question/observation - one of my automations is creating a Child Issue of a different Type when the status of the Parent issue is set to a specific one (E.g. Ready in XXX). This new Child Issue is prefilled with specific details into standard/custom fields, and one of those fields is a translation…