-
チーム管理対象スペースのタイムラインで「フィールド 'ランク' を使用して並べ替えできません」と出て読み込めない
いつもお世話になっております。Jira Cloud(Freeプラン)を利用しています。 特定のスペース「ネットワーク管理部業務」(チーム管理対象ソフトウェアスペース)の「タイムライン」タブを開くと、以下のエラーが発生して画面が一切閲覧できません。 「タイムラインを読み込めませんでした。フィルター クエリに問題があります: フィールド 'ランク' を使用して並べ替えできません。修正するには、ボード設定でフィルターを更新してください。」 ■ すでに試したトラブルシューティング(すべて効果なし) 1. ユーザー側でのカスタムフィルターやグループ化はすべて「なし(クリア)」の状態です。 2. Jira全体管理者メニューの「LexoRank…
-
Automation allowance exceeded
Our Automation limit in Jira has exceeded & all automation is failing. I need to know which CMB requests require manual intervention. The audit log shows an issue number which I cannot associate with a CMB submission #
-
How are PMOs connecting Jira delivery data with project financials for portfolio reporting?
There are a few ways PMOs can handle this, depending on how much they want Jira to own. If Jira is the main delivery system, tools like Tempo can help connect Jira work and time data with budgets and costs. BigPicture is another option if you want to extend Jira into broader portfolio, resource, and financial management.…
-
Jira Formatting Wrong
Hi - I opened Jira timeline today and the linkages were all misaligned and some epics were showing up as invisible on my timeline view. Additionally, the colors are all slightly off and look different and even were all grey and based on task progress (which I figured out how to switch out of). Anything I did wrong or a…
-
Atlassian's new automation pricing creates unintended cost explosions during bulk updates
When performing bulk updates on tickets, it appears that automation rules are triggered as well. Since automation executions will soon incur additional costs, I would like to understand what strategies are available for handling this in the future. For example, we recently added a new custom field and populated it for all…
-
No qualifying bean of type 'java.util.Map<?, ?>' available
Has anyone seen this error before? It seems to happen when you have record in scripts. Every now and then after clearing groovy cache, the system seems to forget how to find java.util.Map. A reboot usually fixes it. the full error is c.a.j.web.component.ModuleWebComponentImpl] An exception occured while rendering the web…
-
Why aren't clearly delimited, visually distinct fields available in Jira?
When I submitted this question, the form presented each field with clear visual boundaries and subtle shading, making it immediately obvious where information needed to be entered. Our Jira instance, by contrast, uses a largely flat, white interface in which fields are not clearly delimited from one another. This creates a…
-
How long do items that are completed remain in the Jira board?
I have a free account, I had a Jira board with 9 items. I have completed 7 and didn't touch the board for 3 weeks. The completed items have completely disappeared without a trace. Not even archived. Am I missing a filter that I need to clear or enable? Is this a designed behaviour or a bug? Can these items be restored…
-
Why aren't clearly delimited, visually distinct fields available in Jira?
When I submitted this question, the form presented each field with clear visual boundaries and subtle shading, making it immediately obvious where information needed to be entered. Our Jira instance, by contrast, uses a largely flat, white interface in which fields are not clearly delimited from one another. This creates a…
-
how Show full hierarchy in structure
-
How do you decide between Jira Forms and custom fields for team requests?
At Silver Edge Packaging, different teams can have different information they need when submitting a request. For example, a website request may need page details and priority, while a design or packaging request may need dimensions, artwork information, or other project details. I’m trying to understand when it makes more…
-
When I add a new user in JIra - His email gets tied to the old user
When I add a new user in Jira, their email address seems to be associated with a previously removed user. Every time I try to add the new user using their email address, the old removed user appears instead. How can I resolve this issue and ensure the email address is associated with the new user?
-
Gantt/timeline app users: has slowness ever actually made you switch apps?
Following on from my last thread, which was useful enough that I'm going to push my luck. I pulled the negative reviews (1–3 star, with text) for eight Gantt and planning apps on the Marketplace — BigGantt, WBS Gantt-Chart, BigPicture, Structure, Capacity Planner, Easy Agile Roadmaps, Swanly, Gantt Cloud. 284 reviews with…
-
How to change the status of "won't do" of "Closed won" tasks to "Done"
Hi all! I have a project called "Leads" with a Sales template, in which the tasks may go to status "won't do" or "closed won". As I understand, these status are equivalent to the end of the process. But Jira is still listing these tasks as Open tasks when you go to Open issues filter. Even if you have a deadline defined…
-
CSAT is not being sent every time we closed a ticket
Despite following the instructions in the help app (ROVO) i.e. turn CSAT on ensure notifications for request resolved is turned on ensure tickets have a valid request type ensure the status (being changed to) is 'DONE' Only some of the resolved tickets send out a CSAT. There does not seem to be an obvious reason for the…
-
Backlog Ranking not reflecting despite being enabled in Jira Cloud
On my Scrum Board, the Board Filter has the required 'ORDER BY RANK ASC" , and hence the Rank shows enabled. Ironically, when I drag and drop (or use Move up or down) the issues in the Backlog, the change does show at the moment, but when I refresh the page, the issues are back to their original position. And the weird…
-
Default comment visibility
We're using Jira Cloud with customers and currently use different projects for keeping internal discussions private. Customers comments will be synced to the internal project but not vice versa. This basically works good despite the fact, that there are two projects. Moving customers and internal staff into a single…
-
Timeline - "expand every epic" setting just disappeared
The timeline in Jira has just been revamped. There was a settings "expand every epic", which allowed to easily expand each epic to easily see a whole timeline. It seems that it just disappeared from the new timeline. This is a critical feature for us, as we have many epics with many tasks within them, and we need to have…
-
Trouble with projects
n my dashboard, our projects do not appear, but I can locate them all in my history, including the latest changes from Friday. Also when trying to open a support it is not possible to locate our atlassian.net account, but I log in normally. What can it be?
-
Edit Resolution Field on a Closed Issue
Hello, I would like to edit the Resolution Field on a Closed issue. I've always been able to set up this through workflow transition : - All to Closed : set a workflow transition on Resolution Field & set the Value to Done - Closed to Closed : set a workflow transition on Resolution Field & set the Value to "Empty" I…
-
Facing error while migration process "The uploaded CSV file has structural issues. Please try again"
Hi While trying to migrate some projects from data center to cloud site using JCMA using dedupe process, when we are selecting choices in dedupe input file and try to upload in the required section, we are getting error like "The uploaded CSV file has structural issues. Please try again.". So, is there anyone faces the…
-
Jira DC - How to build an automation or scriptrunner which display the time in Statues?
Hello Everyone, however it's becoming an "oldtimer" question but really important for us. We'll move to Cloud 1 year from now but several projects need from now till the migration (so in the upcoming 12 months) a solution. I'm aware that there are several plugins, even free ones but we have now a plugin purchase freeze…
-
Best approach for preserving issue links during phased Jira Data Center to Cloud migration?
We're migrating Jira Data Center projects to Jira Cloud in phases rather than performing a full-instance migration. We're running into a challenge with issue links between projects that are migrated at different times. Example Project A has been migrated to Jira Cloud. Project B remains in Jira Data Center and will be…
-
App - WBS Gantt-Chart : can we add existing cross project epic underneath an story of a Gantt
As i creates a Gantt structure in a Project A, under each story/issue task, i would need to add an existing epic from Project B. I create an link item as Contains in. So i would need it appears as below : Issue 1 (project A) Epic-xxx (project B). However, the Gantt put Issue 1 in project A row and issue B in Project B row…
-
Jira + Cursor Agent Workflow — Achievable in Production Today?
Looking to validate a Jira + Cursor agent workflow We're mapping out the workflow below and want to sanity-check it against what others have actually gotten working in production : Current setup: Jira only — no Confluence, and we're on SVN today while evaluating a move to Git specifically to unlock this. Questions for…