Happy Friday Everyone!
I can’t believe another month has passed already, but I’m extremely excited to share with you some of the amazing things that have been going on around the Community.
As I mentioned last month, this is just a small sample of the amazing content that is out there. I would encourage each and every one of you to go check out everything else for yourself!
- First, I know that I was super excited about this announcement and I hope you are too. Atlassian Team 2021 signups have been announced! If you act now, you can Unlock your free access to Atlassian Team 2021.
- If you Love badges as much as I do the Butler badge now live! You should head on over and get one for yourself.
- If you haven’t seen already, Podcast alert: How I Built This with Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar is an interesting look at how Mike & Scott started Atlassian.
- Check out the ✨NEW✨ Group for Jira Cloud Admins – If you are a Jira Cloud Administrator, you should check out this new group which will have helpful information and other Admins just like you to interact with and share thoughts and ideas.
- Speaking of Jira Cloud, if you want a behind the scenes look into what Atlassian is doing in the Cloud platform, Performance in Jira front-end, Part 1: the story of a single line of code is the first in a three part series that gives you some insight into what Atlassian is doing with their cloud front end.
- Continuing with the Jira Cloud theme, Jira Cloud Surprises for Server Admins - thejiraguy.com X-Post has some really great insights from @Rodney Nissen for Server Admins that are looking to be moving to Cloud in the near future.
- If you haven’t looked into Opsgenie, @Prince Nyeche as written a fantastic Opsgenie in a nutshell guide for beginners.
- @Mary Ramirez has a shared some really good information around Employee Resource Groups - what, where and why?
- Getting started with Atlassian Access can be challenging (I speak from experience), @Ivan Lima has put together a great walkthrough Setting up SAML SSO with JumpCloud which can help make things easier for anyone just getting started.
- Is your Confluence instance a mess? Have you just been given access to help clean it up (I know I have)? "Now what?" A DIY guide for new wiki space admins by @Michelle Rau good, really spoke to me personally and I thought it was worth sharing for others in a similar situation.
- Finally, @Jack Brickey has posted a very nice Open Welcome to Everyone New feel free to jump into that thread and introduce yourself!
There are also a number of trending discussions you might want to take part in:
Have a great weekend everyone!