Signups for Friday Fun, February 2023 to June 2023

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2023

We are getting close to the end of our previous list, so it's time to open up sign-ups again!  Please comment below with the date you would prefer and we will get you scheduled in.

Get in on the Friday Fun action and earn the Friday Funmaker badge by signing up below! (Don't forget to earn Fri-Yay! by participating, too.) 

• You will get a reminder when it's your turn
  • Feel free to be as random, specific, serious or silly as you want
  • You can see previous Friday Fun topics here
  • You can post the Friday Fun thread once it's Friday at Atlassian HQ in Sydney
  • As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!
  • Just post a comment to sign up!

Friday, February 17: @Jimmy Seddon 

Friday, February 24: @Amanda Barber 

Friday, March 3: @Umer Sohail _K15t_ 

Friday, March 10: @Dániel Ballabás - EverIT 

Friday, March 17: @Craig Nodwell 

Friday, March 24: @Saralie S. 

Friday, March 31: @Viktoriya Borisova 

Friday, April 7: @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Friday, April 14: @Andy Gladstone 

Friday, April 21: @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ 

Friday, April 28: @Sidar Yarar 

Friday, May 5: @Summer_Hogan 

Friday, May 12: @John Funk 

Friday, May 19: @Esther Strom 

Friday, May 26: @Max Foerster - K15t 

Friday, June 2: @Dreamsuite Mike 

Friday, June 9: @Rex 

As soon as your turn comes around, you can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion!

18 comments

Comment

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2023

Hi @Jimmy Seddon I'll take Friday, March 17

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

You got it!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 16, 2023

@Craig Nodwell Hiya Craig! Hope you're ready for some funky (Friday) Fun! And we're in the Watercooler now?! Wooahh! Here is your link to start your thread and here are the latest topics to start.

giphy

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

Dibs on March 31 or April 21

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

@Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ I gave you March 31st since you listed it first.  If you would prefer April 21st let me know and I'll switch you.

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

Dang it.  I had a killer idea for April 21.

Anyone who takes April 21: ask for TEAM2023 pics!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

Please feel free to ask everyone yourself! ;)

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2023

Woohoo!  Thanks @Jimmy Seddon !  I get to ask this before BASH happens!

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 20, 2023

@Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ Hi Robert! it's officially your turn! You can use this link to create a Friday Fun discussion. 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Gimmee, Gimmee Gimeee April 14!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2023

It's all yours!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
April 13, 2023

@Andy Gladstone you kill me! It's time for your friday fun, FunMan! And I know you're true to this, not new to this 😉😂

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2023
Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2023

How fun! I'm newish to engaging in the community and new to stumbling on these posts, but I'd be happy to take on any date that needs to be filled except for April 28th and May 5th. :)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2023

@Amanda Barber I didn't think it was fair to give you this Friday on such short notice so you have Feb. 24th!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
February 23, 2023

@Amanda Barber Hello again! It is officially your turn for Friday Fun! The fun is what you make it. Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics to start. Let me or Jimmy know if you have any questions! Have fun 😆

Like # people like this
Dániel Ballabás - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon You can count me in for March 10th or March 24th. :)

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
March 9, 2023

@Dániel Ballabás - EverIT Hi Daniel! It's your turn to bring us some Friday Fun!

Our Friday Fun has moved from this collection to the Watercooler, our new home for off-topic conversations (including Friday Fun) 

Here is your link to start your thread and here are the latest topics to start. Enjoy!

giphy

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2023
Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Umer Sohail _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2023

Hey @Jimmy Seddon , I would love to take the March 3 slot! :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 21, 2023

Done!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
March 2, 2023

@Umer Sohail _K15t_ G'day Umer! Friday is quickly approaching, meaning that it's your turn for Friday Fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics to start

Like # people like this
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon I'll take May 19 (or any available date!)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2023

May 19th is yours!

Like # people like this
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2023

Can I have June 2nd please?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2023

You got it!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
June 1, 2023

giphy

@Dreamsuite Mike It is time for your friday fun! Here is your link to start your thread and here are the latest topics to start.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2023

Thanks, I'm on it 😊

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon - I'll take May 5th, please. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2023

Yep!  All yours!

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2023

Hey @Jimmy Seddon , I would like to take Friday, May 26, please. :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2023

Done!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2023

Thank you! :)

Rex March 27, 2023

@Jimmy Seddon Please sign me up for June 9th. New birthday tradition in the making!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2023

You got it @Rex!  Can't wait to see what you have planned!

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

Oh, Oh, I have just thought of another one I want to ask.  I'm happy to take any Friday I'm not on duty for Team-23 or on our "20th anniversary / honeymoon" fortnight in September!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2023

How about this coming Friday then April 7th? I'm marked you down for that but happy to change if that won't work.

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2023

Yep, I can do that!

(Apologies for the late reply, got up today and went straight to D&D, just got back!)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2023

No worries @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-!  (You are allowed to be away from the community for more than 5 minutes, especially on a Sunday) :D

Sidar Yarar April 6, 2023

Hi @Jimmy Seddon I would take Friday, April 28.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

Sorry for the delay @Sidar Yarar, you got it!

Like # people like this
Saralie S.
Community Manager
April 27, 2023

@Sidar Yarar  Hi there Sidar! Welcome to the Atlassian community! This is your friendly reminder that it is your chance to entertain us for this week's friday fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics to start. Don't forget to join the Watercooler and stay connected with us!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2023

Hey @Jimmy Seddon  - I can do May 12.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

Thanks @John Funk!  That's the last spot.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2023

Sign ups are officially full.  A new page will be posted closer to the end of May.  Stay tuned to be able to sign up again!

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Hey @Jimmy Seddon ,

I would like to take Friday, May 26, please. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

@Manoj Gangwar Today has already been claimed by @Max Foerster - K15t please stay tuned for a new sign up page to be posted shortly.

Also, Max consider this is your friendly reminder that it is your turn to entertain us for this week's friday fun! Here is your link to start your topic and here are the latest topics to start.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

@Manoj Gangwar , please feel free to take it. @Jimmy Seddon , I'm so sorry. I'm on a offsite in California with the Atlassian team at the moment and somehow thought my turn is in June. 🙈 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

@Manoj Gangwar and @Jimmy Seddon , nevermind! I'm on it! :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Hello Everyone!

I have added a new Friday Fun sign up page here.  Please feel free to go over to that post and request an open spot.

@Manoj Gangwar I have given you the first spot on that page: Friday June 16th.  So you only need to wait a couple of weeks for your turn.

P.S. Please make requests for a date on the new sign up page, I will not be checking this post for additional sign-ups going forward.

Thanks!

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events