Wiki-markup problem

Hello!

I have one field which contains test steps and second field which has this same but with wikimarkup syntax (I need this to present test steps in the best way)

My question is: Can I connect these two field ? What I mean if I will change content of one field I would like do this same for second field.

I will be grateful for any advice.

Michal

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Michal,

Thanks for writing to us. Currently, it is not possible to update a field content when the other field content is chaged. However, we suggest a possible workaround has follows:

1. In your project workflow, create two steps that have same name and they are linked together also by 2 same name transitions.

2. Configure both transitions, add Copy Value From Field to Field post function and configured as you desired.

By doing this, when execute those transition that looping around the 2 steps will allow you to change a field content if the other one is updated.

Best Regards,

Steven

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 10 hours ago in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

27 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you