Wiki-markup problem

Michał Partyka
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 7, 2013

Hello!

I have one field which contains test steps and second field which has this same but with wikimarkup syntax (I need this to present test steps in the best way)

My question is: Can I connect these two field ? What I mean if I will change content of one field I would like do this same for second field.

I will be grateful for any advice.

Michal

1 answer

0 votes
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2013

Hi Michal,

Thanks for writing to us. Currently, it is not possible to update a field content when the other field content is chaged. However, we suggest a possible workaround has follows:

1. In your project workflow, create two steps that have same name and they are linked together also by 2 same name transitions.

2. Configure both transitions, add Copy Value From Field to Field post function and configured as you desired.

By doing this, when execute those transition that looping around the 2 steps will allow you to change a field content if the other one is updated.

Best Regards,

Steven

Suggest an answer