Take the picture to word document

azfa October 15, 2012

how to take the picture to word doc. When i view my issue in the word document the picture is not coming?

2 answers

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Hi Azfa,

I just tried exporting to word and I am not getting the image. There is some info available here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Images+are+not+Included+in+Exported+Word+Document

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2012

What "picture"?

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Nic he is talking about an image attachment that is embedded in the issue description using wiki markup.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2012

From the question, how do you know that? He could easily mean an image attachment (without being used in wiki markup), the project logo, or even one of the other pictures that appear (not that I'd expect anyone to ask for them, but you never know)

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2012

Your right. Question is not clear enough but I am guessing he is talking about the embedded images because he created this question after this

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/96832/adding-pictures-and-tables-to-jira-issue-description-part?page=1#96841

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2012

Ah, I didn't see that. Makes more sense once someone gives a bit of context :-)

Suggest an answer