Resolved issues disappeared from Scrum board and are not reflected in Burndown chart

I have a number of issues that I put into a sprint. They were visible on the (Scrum) agile board in Plan mode and Work mode until they were resolved. After that, I expected to see them in the "Done" column in Work mode, as well as on the burndown report chart, but instead they disappeared from the board entirely. This is happening for all 'Resolved' issues within an active sprint.

When I open any of the issues, I see the (Active) sprint name as expected in the 'Aglile' area of the issue screen, but when I click on the link to 'View on Board' I get an error message: "There are no boards which contain this issue."

The engineers resolved the issues via the regular workflow, as opposed to dragging them into the 'Done' column on the agile board, but I don't think this should make a difference.

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

The previous commenter was right. It was the filter. I was certain the filter only specified a particular fixVersion, but when I looked at it again I saw that it was also filtering on "resolution=Unresolved."

User error. Oops.

Thanks, but based on the critera as I understand them, the issue should still be visible in Work mode (just not in Plan mode).

What's your board's filter?

The filter for the board is a specific fixVersion.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Europe

Speaker Required!

Hey, We're currently organising an AUG event on Tuesday the 23rd of October. It's being hosted by Tata Consultancy Services near High Street Kensington station. We currently require one more spea...

30 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you