Resolved issues disappeared from Scrum board and are not reflected in Burndown chart

Shawn Smith November 8, 2013

I have a number of issues that I put into a sprint. They were visible on the (Scrum) agile board in Plan mode and Work mode until they were resolved. After that, I expected to see them in the "Done" column in Work mode, as well as on the burndown report chart, but instead they disappeared from the board entirely. This is happening for all 'Resolved' issues within an active sprint.

When I open any of the issues, I see the (Active) sprint name as expected in the 'Aglile' area of the issue screen, but when I click on the link to 'View on Board' I get an error message: "There are no boards which contain this issue."

The engineers resolved the issues via the regular workflow, as opposed to dragging them into the 'Done' column on the agile board, but I don't think this should make a difference.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shawn Smith November 12, 2013

The previous commenter was right. It was the filter. I was certain the filter only specified a particular fixVersion, but when I looked at it again I saw that it was also filtering on "resolution=Unresolved."

User error. Oops.

2 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2013
Shawn Smith November 10, 2013

Thanks, but based on the critera as I understand them, the issue should still be visible in Work mode (just not in Plan mode).

0 votes
Shawn Smith November 10, 2013

The filter for the board is a specific fixVersion.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2013

What's your board's filter?

Suggest an answer