Help Creating LabelsCFType custom field

oconnor.josh1 May 29, 2012

Hello,

I am new to JIRA and im trying to pick it up well enough as i go. I seem to be getting stumped on setting values in my LabelsCFType custom field. All i have so far is a simple skeleton plugin that runs. if somebody has experience with creating these or if you know of examples that I can take a look at it would be much appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2012

There are loads of examples in the plugin library and a developers guide. You might want to tell us what you're trying to do - then we can probably recommend a relevant example.

oconnor.josh1 May 30, 2012

there are alot of examples I do agree but not any on what I was trying to do. What im trying to do exactly is create a custom field(Label) that will show certian results based on components chosen. for example if someon chooses component 1 then (value 1 , value 4, value 5) will be available for selection in the labels dropdown. I want components and my custom field to be very dynamic.

but sence im new at this I figured I would start with something simple and populate a label with lets say all groups.

Suggest an answer