Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I interface external PT1000 temp sensor to smart mesh ip mote, and flash? complete process ?

Edited

Hello,

I could see the procedure for interfacing sensirion temp SHT21  ,I am planning to do temp measurement using external temperature sensor , i.e PT1000, how to develop standalone code for temp measurement and flash it to mote which can send data to manager after regular interval.

I do understand that by default the mote is sending temp to manager but it is with on board temp sensor , I would like to do with external temp sensor.

1 answer

0 votes

I think you've landed in the wrong place.  This is a community of Atlassian users.

Unless your sensor work is Atlassian related (you want to raise a Jira issue or Stride message when the temperature drops for example), or you get really lucky and one of us does know enough about your sensirion, I don't think you will get much help from us.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users! Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team...

244 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you