Marketplace listing of Questions for Confluence gone

Florian Zöllner [Communardo] August 9, 2022

Hi, I was looking for the Atlassian's "Questions for Confluence" app at the Atlassian Marketplace, but it's apparently gone and just a version history left. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211644/questions-for-confluence/

Did I miss an end-of-life announcement of the app or what happend to it?

Cheers, Flo

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Zöllner [Communardo] August 10, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Eugenio Onofre just FYI, since you took part in this conversation:

"the Add-on Questions for Confluence is temporarily unavailable to be purchased as it is currently hidden from the marketplace due to a security threat" That's the info I got from the Atlassian support.

So it's not getting integrated in any Confluence Cloud plan nor DC. So I hope it's comming back soon as app in the Atlassian Marketplace. :)

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hello @Florian Zöllner [Communardo]

The page you provided is actually where you can download the plugin and install it in your server. If you are looking for Cloud, see the steps below:

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/install-questions-for-confluence/

Regards,
Eugenio

Hey @Eugenio Onofre I'm not interested in the installation in particular, but in the Marketplace listing in general. Actually, I wanted to create another 30d trial license for the customer I'm evaluating the app for. But the Marketplace listing seems to be gone... Can you find it? I'm wondering if Atlassian integrated the app into their products or didn't wont to continue it. Do you know anything about it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

I'm pretty sure I saw a (very quiet) announcement that it was going to be rolled into Confluence Cloud Premium, like Team Calendars.  

That would mean there's no need for a marketplace entry or trial licences - you get it when you go premium automatically, but there's nothing available for standard customers.

Like # people like this

Hey @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- that could be possible. But still all Atlassian docs treat it as a separate app. And what about data center?

Im actually looking for a DC trial license renewal. :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2022

My understanding is that DC is going to include it automatically, so you don't need a trial if you've got DC.

Like Ollie Guan likes this

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- that'd be good news if that's the case. I finally raised a support ticket at Atlassian to find out what's the truth. :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2022

Yes, definitely worth checking, the stuff I've got is from off-hand comments and reading between the lines mainly, I can't point at a doc that supports it!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events