Did you mean: 

Announcing: Premium Week!

91 comments

Comment

Jeanie Hioki November 16, 2021

I'm not seeing Kudos either

Like Monique vdB likes this
Ross November 16, 2021

Hey guys , I am not able to see challenges section and also Kudos is not visible ?

Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Hi @Ross it should be right below the section that begins "We'll be doing..." and above the content guidelines (very last paragraph)! I'll drop the links to daily challenges here as well though 😊 

🏆 Daily ChallengesLinks will go live at 12:01 AM ET each day

Monday, 11/15: Dream teams, ASSEMBLE!

Tuesday, 11/16: Fireside Chat and Customer Showcase

Wednesday, 11/17: Premium Week Hackathon

Thursday, 11/18: Test your Premium Knowledge

Friday, 11/19: Ask us Anything! (open now!)

Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Day 1 of Premium Week daily drawing winners 🏆

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to redeem your prize. 😊

*You can still qualify for the grand prize so keep participating to earn more entries! 

Drumroll, please.....🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations @Vadym Vyshnevskyi@Alexander Bondarev@Jeanie Hioki@Hakeem Olasupo@Brant Schroeder 👏

Like # people like this
Susanne Eriksson November 16, 2021

Looks like I'm not able to see kudos?

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2021

Interesting! I'm in.

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Awesome 😎

Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2021

🏅Premium Week Day 2️⃣ daily drawing winners🏅

Congratulations @Dave Liao @Paloma Fondon Araujo @Prashant Sultania @Scott O_Neil @Jason Hayman 👏👏👏

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to claim your prize. 😊

*You can still qualify for the grand prize so keep participating to earn more entries! 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Oh snap, what a sur-PRIZE 🍕⚡

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2021

I'm late to the game, but looking for a come from behind win!

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2021

Woohoo welcome @Andy Gladstone! 🥳 If your sports metaphors are any indication, your odds are good 👏

Like meshack musembi likes this
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2021

Yes, Lets go.. 

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 18, 2021

Everyone who isn't able to see kudos, we're getting you added! Stay tuned!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 18, 2021

Alright friends! Everyone should be added to Kudos and should be able to see the Premium Week badge on their profile since you've all done at least one activity by joining the group. There are some bonus activities up as well so check your kudos dashboard!

Still don't see it? Don't see the badge in your trophy case? Let me know right here. 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 18, 2021

@Andy Gladstone lighting up my feed right now 🎉

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 1.36.34 PM.png

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

I Don't Know What I'm Supposed To Be Doing Right Now But I'm Pretty Sure I'm  Not Doing It" Poster by drakouv | Redbubble

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Late to the party but I'm in

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 18, 2021

@Stuart Capel - London definitely not too late! We can add people to the contest until tomorrow morning. 🎉

Like Hakeem Olasupo likes this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
November 18, 2021

🥉Premium Week Day 3️⃣ daily drawing winners🥉

Congratulations @Jimmy Seddon @Anna Sakhno @G subramanyam @John Funk @Pramodh M 👏👏👏

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to claim your prize. 😊

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Oh awesome!  Thank you @Meg Bailey & @Gabby Williams!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Kelly Nezwek November 18, 2021

SUPER late to the party, but I am going to try to catch up!!

(side note - I can't see the Kudos!)

Like # people like this
Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2021

@Monique vdB  I can't see the badge in my trophy case

Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 19, 2021

@Carmen Nadeau and @Kelly Nezwek working on it now! :) 

Like Kelly Nezwek likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
November 19, 2021

@Carmen Nadeau and @Kelly Nezwek you should both be in; check your profile for a tab called "Kudos" and the badge should appear there. It won't show how many times you've earned it (that is an enhancement we're working on) but on the back end we can see all your entries, and you can also check "Your points tracker" in the kudos drop-down. 👍

Like # people like this
Kelly Nezwek November 19, 2021

@Monique vdB I see it now - Thank you!! :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events