Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium week: Test your knowledge!

We hope you’ve been paying attention this week because it’s quiz time! 🤓

Don’t worry, like any good coach, we aren’t sending you in unprepared 🏈.

⏯ We’re showcasing our top Premium features across Premium Platform, Confluence, Jira Software, and Jira Service Management in today’s webinar

webinar.png

and … 🥁 SURPRISE! We have a Premium Week exclusive release from our amazing teammate, Product Manager @Emily Ditchfield  She’ll be answering questions live from Sydney 🇦🇺 about our newly improved Search Analytics feature.

🏆 There are a lot of plays today, but you know what that means – more opportunities to score some points!

1️⃣ Take our Premium Features Quiz and post your results in comments: 10 points (1 entry)

2️⃣ Check out our Premium Features Demo and share your favorite takeaway in the comments: 1 bonus entry

Bonus Entry: Head on over to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Premium-articles/Confluence-Premium-Search-Analytics-just-got-better/ba-p/1864462 to learn more about Search Analytics, like and/or comment for one bonus entry (10 points)

--

*You can keep track of all Premium Week activities here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Premium-articles/Announcing-Premium-Week/ba-p/1839428

39 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

0B2EDA19-5246-4C31-83B4-8E560B3A8ABB.jpeg

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

If you were wondering, I clicked the wrong answer on the automations questions (but won’t post the right answer here!)

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2021

I made the same mistake @Andy Gladstone 

屏幕截图_20211118140501.png

Like # people like this
Susanne Eriksson November 17, 2021

Lol, same for me :D 

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Hi @Gabby Williams 

9/9 In the First Try

1.png

Analytics Feature being more specific to in Searches over time is a good one.

Thanks and Regards,
Pramodh

Like # people like this
Anna Sakhno November 18, 2021

Снимок экрана 2021-11-18 101214.jpg

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Congrats to everyone so far and those to come 👏👏

I'm also giving myself a pat on the back because surprisingly I got 9/9 first time (and I usually do terrible at Quizzes!) 🥳

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 09.46.03.png

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Bingo! 😋

Screenshot 2021-11-18 161142.png

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 18, 2021

Woohoo! 🥳 🎉  

Search Analytics is the best surprise and new feature! Amazing!

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 08.04.23.png

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Here's my score card :

Quiz score.png

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

screenshot.png

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2021

🙋‍♀️ joining team "stumped by the automations limit question" 😅 

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 3.46.13 PM.png

Like # people like this
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Screenshot 2021-11-18 082236.png

Yup, got the number of automations wrong. I thought automations were unlimited in Premium, which was not one of the choices. Where did I see that? 

Like # people like this
Kyrylo Kliushev November 18, 2021

Screenshot_1.png

Like # people like this
Jeanie Hioki November 18, 2021

jpw.PNG

Like # people like this
Bill Goetz November 18, 2021

Sweet!premium-pro.png

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Wow, a Premium Pro :p

2021-11-18_23_50_44.png

Like # people like this
Mariya Rybak November 18, 2021

Untitled.pngwoohoo :)

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

The Demo today went by VERY fast. But it was a good overview of some of the newest and best premium features. Our organization does not use Confluence yet, so it was good to see the Calendar function and how it operates. 

Like # people like this
Ross November 18, 2021

1a.PNG

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

Demo was a good overview, particularly liked the part about signing up for Release Tracks.

Will the demo be available for replay?

Anna Sakhno November 18, 2021

Great demo! Team Calendar function seems really useful!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

I have been working hard to make the decision makers at my company aware of the features other than premium support and the better uptime SLA.

Results.JPG

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

@Gabby Williams thanks for sharing this wonderful and informative article.

Here is my quiz score:

Screenshot_20211118-151637_Chrome.jpg

Gabby Williams
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2021

WOW! So many Premium pros 👏🏾 ! The recording from today's demo will be sent out via email shortly and if you have any follow-up questions, feel free to drop them in the AMA so we can answer tomorrow: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Premium-questions/Upcoming-AMA-Premium-Week/qaq-p/1839435

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events