Announcing: Premium Week!

1160x316_Email signature_v2.png

Hello, Atlassian Community! We’re so excited to welcome you to our shiny new ✨ Premium group. We love kicking things off with a 💥 bang💥, which is why the launch of the Premium group here on the Atlassian Community coincides with another first – our inaugural Atlassian Premium Week, a week-long celebration of teams who aren’t afraid to dream big.

You’re Invited!
We can’t wait to tell you more about what to expect, but there’s something we want to clarify right off the bat: whether or not your team currently uses Atlassian Premium, you’re invited to join in the fun. “But wait–” you might be wondering, “what exactly am I invited to?” Well, glad you asked! 

Atlassian Premium Week is a week-long celebration of dream teams that will take place November 15-19 right here on the Atlassian Community! In the spirit of dream teams, we’ll be hosting a fantasy league. Each day we’ll be announcing a new challenge for you (and your dream team) to complete for a chance to earn points in the Atlassian Premium Week Fantasy League. Daily challenges will be announced HERE, so be sure you’re watching this page.

If you’d like to participate in the Premium Week activities – it’s as easy as dropping a comment below or liking this post!

Now for the fun part: what do you stand to gain by participating in Premium Week?

• 🏆  Add to your Atlassian Community trophy case by earning a Premium Week Badge.

• 🎁  Compete for daily prizes or the chance to be a dream team winner — with gifts for you and 5 of your teammates. And qualify for our Grand Prize that’s sure to elevate your team’s work!

• ✨  Learn more about elevating your work with product experts from Confluence, Jira Software, and Jira Service Management. 

Comment or like below and let us know you’re in!

📢 UPDATE 📢

Premium Week kicks off this coming Monday, November 15th! Daily Fantasy League challenges are linked below and will go live at 12:01 AM ET each day. Complete them to learn more about Atlassian Premium products while earning points toward drawings for Premium ✨ swag boxes and the grand prize: a trip to Team '22 in Las Vegas! 🎉

If you’ve liked 👍 or commented 💬 on this post to let us know you’re participating, you can keep track of your points in the Kudos program! Each day you will have opportunities to earn entry into the prize drawing. 10 points = 1 entry!

*If you don’t see this Kudos view, just comment and let us know!

Kudos.png

We’ll be doing:
🎁 Daily drawings to win exclusive Premium Week gift boxes (Winners will be tagged on the daily post and contacted via email.)

🏆 Drawings for dream team prizes + the Team ‘22 grand prize will take place Monday, November 22nd but all entries must be completed by 11:59:59 pm ET on November 19, 2021, so be sure to have all of your submissions completed by then!

-- 

🏆 Daily ChallengesLinks will go live at 12:01 AM ET each day

Monday, 11/15: Dream teams, ASSEMBLE!

Tuesday, 11/16: Fireside Chat and Customer Showcase

Wednesday, 11/17: Premium Week Hackathon

Thursday, 11/18: Test your Premium Knowledge

Friday, 11/19: Ask us Anything! (open now!)

--

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND NEITHER A PURCHASE NOR PAYMENT WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.  Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am ET on November 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on November 19, 2021.  Void where prohibited. Promotion subject to Official Rules at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/The-Atlassian-Premium-Week-Sweepstakes-Official-Rules/ba-p/1860000#M3219.  Sponsor: Atlassian Pty Ltd c/o Atlassian, Inc.

91 comments

Comment

Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2021

Can't wait, go team! ✨

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Ooh, mystery contest - I'm in! ⚡

Like # people like this
Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2021

Interesting and excited 😊 

Like Gabby Williams likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 28, 2021

giphy

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 28, 2021

Awesome! 🤩🤩

I'm in! 😃

Like # people like this
Valeri Yevtushenko October 29, 2021

That's intriguingly;) I'm hundred percent in! 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

Sounds awesome!  Count me in as well!

Alex W October 30, 2021

I'm in!

Alex Janes November 1, 2021

Interesting! I'm in.

Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

I am intrigued, I'm in 

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2021

Interesting! I'm in

meshack musembi November 3, 2021

Count me in!

James Webber November 3, 2021

I am in

Alex Shmakov November 4, 2021

I'm in!

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2021

Curious and excited to join.

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2021

I love good mystery contest 🕵️‍♀️ ...

Like # people like this
Christel Gray November 9, 2021

Atlassian swag?! I'm in!

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 10, 2021

Can't wait for the daily challenges. Count me in! 🤩

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

In!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

I am in...

Best, Joseph

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

Please count me in!

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 10, 2021

Let's get this!

Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2021

This is awesome! I am In! How do I get to form a teammates here @Gabby Williams 

Helga Tryggvadóttir November 11, 2021

I'm interested!

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2021

Stumbled in and ready to go!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events