Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium week: Fireside chat

We’re showing our Premium Customer  ☁️ Dream Teammate some 💙! And we’re giving you three opportunities to score some points 🏈.

1️⃣ First up, let’s hear it for two of our amazing Premium admins! 👏 Check out Community Leader @Mikael Sandberg's story about his journey to Jira Admin and how his organization uses the Premium Editions of Confluence, Jira Software, and Jira Service Management. Drop a comment or question for him on this article, or just give it a like: 10 points (1 entry)

Community Leader @Esther Strom also shares her story on becoming a Jira Admin and the features that have become invaluable to her org within Jira Software Premium and Confluence Premium to boost their Atlassian ecosystem. Leave her a comment or question on her showcase, or give it a like: 10 points (1 entry)

2️⃣  Have you thought about Making the switch to Premium? Tune into this fireside chat with the Product teams from the Premium Editions of Jira Software, Confluence, and Jira Service Management to learn what growing companies should keep an eye out for to indicate it’s time to move to Premium: 10 points (1 entry)

fireside.png

3️⃣ And finally, earn 100 points (10 bonus entries) by drafting your own Community post on your favorite Premium feature – just be sure to post it here in the Premium group! Not a Premium customer? No worries! Check out the Premium Features here and let us know which Premium feature you’d love to get your hands on and why in the comments! (And Admins can always start a free Premium trial in the admin portal!)

--

*You can keep track of all Premium Week activities here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Premium-articles/Announcing-Premium-Week/ba-p/1839428

8 comments

Comment

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Gabby Williams I'm signed up and ready to go 😄

Looking forward to joining the webinar later!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2021

Hi @Gabby Williams , my favorite Jira premium features: Advanced roadmaps, Sandbox and Release tracks

And my Confluence features: Team calendarRelease tracks, Analytics, Sandbox

Like # people like this
Mamta Chaube
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Loved this webinar! 

Like # people like this
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2021

It's such a great webinar

Like Gabby Williams likes this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 17, 2021

🏅Premium Week Day 2️⃣ daily drawing winners🏅

Congratulations @Dave Liao  @Paloma Fondon Araujo @Prashant Sultania @Scott O_Neil @Jason Hayman 👏👏👏

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to claim your prize. 😊

*You can still qualify for the grand prize so keep participating to earn more entries! 

Like Hakeem Olasupo likes this
Stephen Bush November 19, 2021

Great info!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2021

I was on a vacation and missed a lot of these Premium Week activities. I would wait for the next one. 

Parag Patil November 16, 2022

My favorite premium Feature is "Assets" (formerly known as Insights), it's a  great way to track and manage an organization's Assets 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events