Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing: Premium Week!

91 comments

Comment

Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2021

@Monique vdB  I see it too, ty !

Like Monique vdB likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2021

Thank you so much @Meg Bailey and @Gabby Williams !!!  Looking forward to the email!  :-)

Like Monique vdB likes this
Anna Sakhno November 23, 2021

@Gabby Williams, I didn't receive a letter. When can I wait for it?

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2021

🥳 Premium Week Day 4️⃣ daily drawing winners 🥳

Congratulations @Ollie Guan @Susanne Eriksson @Andy Gladstone @Bill Goetz @Taranjeet Singh 👏👏👏

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to claim your prize. 😊

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2021

🏆 Last but not least...Premium Week Day 5️⃣ daily drawing winners 🏆

Congratulations @Andres de Vivanco @Helga Tryggvadóttir @Alexis Neveu @meshack musembi @Marjorie 👏👏👏

Keep an eye out for an email from @Gabby Williams letting you know how to claim your prize. 😊

And be sure to stay tuned for an announcement of our Grand Prize Winner coming soon... 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2021

Thanks, @Gabby Williams and @Meg Bailey I am looking forward to the email!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2021

Wow @Meg Bailey  and @Gabby Williams thank you both! I knew it would be my lucky day when I put on my Atlassian socks this morning! 

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 23, 2021
Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
November 24, 2021

@Anna Sakhno our team is OOO this week for the Thanksgiving holiday so you can expect to hear from @Gabby Williams early next week. Thanks for your patience & understanding! 😊

Like # people like this
Ms Rey Rey November 28, 2021

I signed up for this and unfortunately had to miss! Is there any documentation/videos that I can look back on?

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2021

@Ms Rey Rey A lot of the content can be accessed just by following along the links to each day on the Premium Week landing page: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Premium-articles/Announcing-Premium-Week/ba-p/1839428

The content during the week was great to watch come alive in the moment, but it has been preserved in the comment threads on each page so you can review and relive it! 

Like # people like this
Ms Rey Rey December 7, 2021

@Andy Gladstone Thank you for providing this!

Prashant Sultania
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

Thanks @Meg Bailey , I have received the email from @Gabby Williams  and replied back with the required details.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2021

I'm not really on social media (waiting for the anti-social media platforms to launch). 

Image from iOS (2).jpg

But because I love this platform and community so much, I posted my gifts on LinkedIn (even though I hate personal posts on that site). Anything to get more people in love with #Confluence.

LinkedIn Post 

Thank you @Gabby Williams @Meg Bailey and the rest of the #Community that participated!

Like Meg Bailey likes this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
December 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing, @Andy Gladstone! 😊 

Parag Patil October 26, 2022

Awsome! can't wait

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events