Announcing the Opsgenie Badge!

Happy Friday! :) 

The Opsgenie collection is still rather new but already off to a great start. We wanted to offer up a badge to you Opsgenie enthusiasts out there! So for June if you follow the instructions below you can earn the Opsgenie badge! 

To receive the Opsgenie badge you must complete the following three tasks:

1. Follow Opsgenie on Twitter

2. Post 3 times in the Opsgenie Community Collection

3. Share 1 of your community posts on Twitter and be sure to @Opsgenie (if you don't tag, did you even post?) 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kate 

31 comments

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2019

I got a cool post idea around the questions I have as I am not an OpsGenie user but SUPER interested in it !! 
Great Badge initiative @Kate Clavet !

Like Monique vdB likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

awesome @Andy - PTC Redundant so happy to hear it! Can't wait to read your post. :) 

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2019

@Kate Clavet "Post 3 times in the Opsgenie Community Collection"

By post three times does commenting on articles/discussion/questions count or does it have to be creating an article/discussion/question?

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2019

@Davin Studer  good question, commenting definitely counts! 

Like # people like this
Veronique DUFOUR June 3, 2019

I find this badget very interesting since I know absolutely nothing about OpsGenie. I think it's a good way to start learning about it!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2019

Hi @Kate Clavet  and  @Monique vdB I have completed the Opsgenie badge tasks:

1) My twitter account is @jodilynne3 so you will see that I followed @opsgenie

2) I posted three times in the Opsgenie Community Collection:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-Discussions/Opsgenie-Resource-Library/td-p/1102233

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-Discussions/What-is-Opsgenie/td-p/1102236

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/What-is-the-story-behind-the-Opsgenie-name/qaq-p/1102249

3) I tweeted about my Opsgenie Resource Library post and tagged @opsgenie:

https://twitter.com/Jodilynne3/status/1136758101548445696

Thanks for posting this June challenge Kate, I learned a lot about Opsgenie!

Jodi

Like Kate Clavet likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2019

Yay! Great stuff @Jodi LeBlanc thanks for your contributions. I've awarded you the badge, please let me know if you don't receive it! 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2019

Thanks a million @Kate Clavet :)

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

Hi @Kate Clavet!

I believe I have completed the requirements for the Opsgenie badge.

My twitter account is @jseddon004 where you can see that I'm following Opsgenie

I posted two questions and one comment:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/What-information-gets-stored-in-OPSGenie-Data-Residency-concerns/qaq-p/1100474

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/Are-there-plans-to-integrate-OpsGenie-with-Bamboo/qaq-p/1102658

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-Discussions/Opsgenie-Resource-Library/td-p/1102233

I tweeted to try and get an answer about the data residency question:

https://twitter.com/jseddon004/status/1136593877308268544

The answer to which was fantastic and should equip me with enough information to present Opsgenie as something our company should consider to our decision makers.

Thanks!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2019

Hi @Jimmy Seddon ! Yes thank you, that was all great content, you all are really helping us build out this collection in a rounded way! I've awarded you the badge as well.

Keep me posted on presenting Opsgenie and let me know if I can do anything to assist you! 

Like # people like this
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2019

@Kate Clavet Do we need to let you know when we have completed all the steps or do y'all periodically run a report for it?

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2019

Hi @Davin Studer ! I'm actually manually keeping track, :seenoevil: From what I've recorded you've completed all the steps with the exception of tweeting a post @Opsgenie. Let me know if I missed it! :) 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2019
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2019

Thanks @Davin Studer ! You should now show the badge :) 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019
Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
June 10, 2019

Hi @Ollie Guan Thanks so much! I've awarded you the badge, please let me know if you don't see it. 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2019

@Kate : Lovely webinar this evening! Good craic! Really enjoyed the StatusPage demo ! Thanks

🤩🤘🥇

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
July 10, 2019

Hi there! You all were so great during the badge challenge, so I thought you might want to know about our upcoming AMA, would super appreciate it if you could help spread the word :) 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Opsgenie-questions/Upcoming-AMA-with-Serhat-Can-on-everything-Opsgenie/qaq-p/1128376

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2019

Absolutely @Kate Clavet - happy to promote via my network :)

Jodi

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
July 11, 2019

Thanks so much @Jodi LeBlanc You're the best! 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 12, 2019

@Kate Clavet : DId I fail the badge challenge by the way?? :P 
Anything I was missing? (Can you see that in the profile stats?)

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant certainly not! I could have sworn I gave you yours, I just awarded it to you again. My apologies, especially since true to your bio you were suck a rockstar in the challenge!  

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2019

Ah brilliant! You're a champ. Thanks so kindly @Kate Clavet ! Have a great day. Cheers.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2019

I have finally completed the Twitter step - is the badge still available?

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2019

@Kate Clavet - I have finally completed the Twitter step - is the badge still available?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events