Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there plans to integrate OpsGenie with Bamboo?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

I was looking at the list of integrations for OpsGenie and I saw a deployment category. 

I was a little surprised to see that there is an integration for Jenkins but nothing was listed for Bamboo? 

Are there plans to support Bamboo in the future?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2019

Hi James,

Bamboo is a prebuilt integration that we support in our application. You can search for it in the integrations tab (under Settings) or under a Team -> integrations tab.

Regards,

Nick

Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2019
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2019

Hi Nick!

Thanks for the response.  Admittedly, I haven't actually started a free trial of Opsgenie yet I was just looking at the webpage for it: https://www.opsgenie.com/integrations

Is there any reason Bamboo was omitted there?

Thanks!

-James

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Nick H
Atlassian Team
June 10, 2019

I'm actually unsure why Bamboo was left off our integrations page, but I'll be sure to mention this to marketing for the update! Thanks for pointing this out =)

Best,

Nick

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events