It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Opsgenie Resource Library

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 06, 2019

Have you checked out the Opsgenie Resource Library? So far it's a collection of 5 white papers, 6 webinar recordings and 19 videos. If you are new to Opsgenie or haven't heard of it before, have a look at the Introduction to Opsgenie Webinar. 

opsgenie.jpg

3 comments

James Seddon Jun 07, 2019

Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc !

I wateched the [Webinar] How to Integrate Datadog, Jira, and Slack with Opsgenie

In my opinion that was worth watching for anyone that really wants to see how Opsgenie is connecting all the pieces together. 

Seeing the '/genie' commands and action buttons in slack that will automatically update Opsgenie and then seeing how that will also update the Jira issue that gets posted really showed how everyone can work in the environment they are familiar with and still manage to stay informed.

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Jun 07, 2019

Thanks so much @James Seddon I will watch that video right now :)

Ollie Guan Community Leader Jun 07, 2019

thanks for sharing !

Andy Barker - TWNKLS AR Community Leader Wednesday

Nice one @Jodi LeBlanc  !!

🤩👍

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Announcing the Opsgenie Badge!

Happy Friday! :)  The Opsgenie collection is still rather new but already off to a great start. We wanted to offer up a badge to you Opsgenie enthusiasts out there! So for June if you follow th...

540 views 17 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you