automatic add on of visual studio code in field of the issues

Matias Costa Meneses November 12, 2020

hello everyone, i´m was trying to create an issue using post rest api in c#. I was able to create but now I see that a plugin of VSCode was inserted in all issues, in all types of issues, why did it happened? and, how can i get it out?

I can´t put here a image with de problem, but i uploaded to a host

this is the link:

https://ibb.co/B4Mh5hr

it not appear installed in Apps->Manage Apps

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2020

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I would like to share with you an update from our developers regarding VSCode. 

It was posted on the thread below and also on the feature request:

Hi everyone, I'm a developer at Atlassian.

We are working on an update that will change the initial glance to be more generic and will allow opting out of seeing the glance at all.

Thanks for your patience!

In case you have any other questions, please feel free to post it on the feature request. Also, make sure to watch it, so you will be notified when our developers post updates.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Tom Holden November 12, 2020

My users started reporting this today. Additionally, the Development field now does not appear automatically even if it has data in it. I have it set in the layout to appear if it is not empty. Very annoying for both of these.

0 votes
Sarah Jarvis November 12, 2020

This is a problem for us too, it has appeared to date on all issues as far as I can see with no way to remove it.

0 votes
Chase November 12, 2020

Just came here to second this... As OP mentions the field does not appear in any related apps, any system audit logs, and does not appear on any issue fields list.... why? and how? does this occur and what do we do about it?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events