Workflow Diagram: Hide Transition Label

AgilePM April 29, 2013

Hello - is there a way to hide a transition label in the 'WorkFlow Diagram'

Reason being is that diagram is extremely useful however since almost every stage needs to connect to 'Closed' there is a lot of clutter.

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

You don't see this button?

AgilePM April 29, 2013

Hi Timothy, thanks for your reply! I can manage the transition labels while I am building the workflow but what I would like is for the 'preview' that an end-user sees to also have the labels hidden. Unfortunately this option does not appear to preserve the hidden labels after publishing the draft of the workflow.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

Ahh. Yea. When you're viewing it in the issue itself, it will be there.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25844

Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2013

Yeah unfortunately the toggle is only there for someone editing the workflow. We will be improving the workflow experience in an upcoming version of JIRA. Stay tuned :)

Suggest an answer