Why the portal option in the user profile does not show?

Eduardo Valente March 21, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
Eduardo Valente March 22, 2016

I already had that option on the menu when I start working with the system. If I have not that option in the menu where I can make the configuration of the portal for each customer?for each

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2016

Could you explain which portal option you are expecting to see?

Eduardo Valente March 21, 2016

Hi Nic

Thanks for your reply.

In the print screen bellow and in the menu indicated by the arrow it should apear the Portal option. When I select it I should be able to configure the client portal. At least that is what I'm expecting.

image2016-3-22 9:52:30.png

Taking advantage of this can you tell me if I can define diferent URL for each project and if it is enough to give to the client the URL of the portal for him to acess to it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2016

That's not the right place for a portal option - those are home page settings for JIRA users, not customers (and you can use "service desk" from the menu anyway)

Every project and portal have their own urls (albeit similar ones), so I'm not sure what the question there is.

Suggest an answer