Why the portal option in the user profile does not show?

2 answers

0 vote

Could you explain which portal option you are expecting to see?

Hi Nic

Thanks for your reply.

In the print screen bellow and in the menu indicated by the arrow it should apear the Portal option. When I select it I should be able to configure the client portal. At least that is what I'm expecting.

image2016-3-22 9:52:30.png

Taking advantage of this can you tell me if I can define diferent URL for each project and if it is enough to give to the client the URL of the portal for him to acess to it.

That's not the right place for a portal option - those are home page settings for JIRA users, not customers (and you can use "service desk" from the menu anyway)

Every project and portal have their own urls (albeit similar ones), so I'm not sure what the question there is.

I already had that option on the menu when I start working with the system. If I have not that option in the menu where I can make the configuration of the portal for each customer?for each

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

700 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you