Unable to turn of SD Bulk Filter

Hi Team,

All mails are rejected by SD Bulk Handler. Can you please let us know how we can disable SD Bulk Filter?

DateStatusDetailsFromMail subjectBy handler
14/Jun/16 7:27 AMREJECTEDThe message was rejected because it is a bulk mail.XXXX@service-now.comINC1234567 has been assigned to ABC with a level 4 prioritySD Bulk filter

The Administrator also do not have access to the below options in Add-on's --> Manage Add on's.

The system says the module cannot be modified.

image2016-6-14 21:57:39.png

Can anyone let us know how we can enable all mails from the email address?

Thank you.

3 answers

Hi.

Do you resolve this issue? I have exactly the same issue, and i can´t find any answer.

Thanks

I am having same issue from service-now, did anyone find a resolution?

Hi!

I know this is about 2 years after the initial question, but there is a workaround, described in this Atlassian ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1924

I'll just paste it here in case anything happens to the issue ;)

----

NB: This workaround is not possible in Atlassian Cloud.

1. Navigate to Administration > Add-ons > Manage add-ons
  2. Look for JIRA Service Desk plugin and expand the section
  3. Expand the XXX of XXX modules enabled
  4. Disable these responsible modules of Service Desk:
    • SD Bulk filter(sdBulkFilter) for messages marked as spam
    • SD sent from JIRA filter(sdJiraFilter) for messages originating from a JIRA instance
    • SD auto reply filter(sdAutoReplyFilter) for messages with a different value than "no" set for the Auto-Submitted header

The provided workaround will apply to all emails processed by the filter, which can cause incorrectly created issues. Being able to white-list addresses should prevent this from happening.

----

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

29 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you