Traceability report in JIRA

Nikola Velevski July 17, 2018

Hi, 

Is it possible to make a traceability report about released version? In my case, I have the opportunity to choose only versions that are not released. 

Thanks in advance, 
Nikola.

4 answers

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2020

Checkout one of the addons in the below screenshot for traceability reports.

Screenshot 2020-01-03 at 4.43.47 PM.png

0 votes
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

Hi @Nikola Velevski

Please find some of the sample reports about version analysis that you could create with eazyBI very easy.

https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5957-versions-overview

Feel free to reach out to support@eazybi.com if you have any question.

Best regards,

Martins / eazyBI team

0 votes
Andrea July 19, 2018

Hi @Nikola Velevski

Yes, it is possible to make a traceability report about released versions. But, you would need an app to do so. 

Allow me to introduce you to TraceabilityX . My company developed and mantains this app ;)

Do not hesitate in giving it a try and if you have any questions just reach our support team.

Best wishes, 

Andrea 

0 votes
Deleted user July 17, 2018

Hi @Nikola Velevski ,

You may want to check out the add-on EasyBI, mentioned in a similar question

I have not used EasyBI for this use case though, you should be able to specify the report's criteria, for your requirements it would be released versions.

Hope this helps

Suggest an answer