Traceability report in JIRA

Is there any Tracebility report plugin to see end to end report to see Requirements ,Test cases and defects in a single report, Right now we are using different projects for Requirements, Test cases and Defects, we have some test report in R4J but we have performance using R4J Coverage report, fails to open with large data.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

EazyBI is quite a good add-on for cross-project reporting Ashish... 

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your reply,

This report is generated in R4J coverage view , this is based on linked issues, can we generate same report using eazybi with custom fields data in between these issues like release, priority etc..traceability_report.jpg

I am looking for a traceability matrix that generates a report with url links back to the requirements/issues etc. I am using the standard report from JIRA but it does not appear to have this in the the output. Any suggestions for an alternative, or perhaps I am missing something that I can configure?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

159 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you