It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Switching to the new Jira UI Edited

A month or two ago Jira released it's updated UI. I used it for like an hour and a bug prevented me from accessing my test cycles so I used the option to switch to the old UI. Its been a couple months and those bugs seem to be ironed out (based on my coworkers using the new UI) so I would like to switch back to the new UI, but cannot figure out how. Can anyone help?

1 answer

1 vote

No worries, by your profile image in the upper right is a dropdown menu, click 'Experience the new Jira".

new jira.png

I don't have the "experience the new Jira" option so I can't switch back. Any other suggestions?

I have the same problem: to return to new view after I clicked the action 'See the old view' on one task and I also don't have the option 'Experience the new Jira'. Has anyone figured out how to return to the new view ? 

In global settings on my profile toggle for new view is turned on so that other tickets are opened in new view, only on this one where I went back to the old view because of the bug in the new view, I cannot return to new view

Woohoo!

I have found it

1. Click on your Profile avatar

2. Select context menu "Account settings"

image.png
  3. In the left navigation, click on "Products"
    image.png

4. Under "Jira settings", click on the link

5. Scroll down to see "Jira labs" section, enable "New Jira issue view" toggle option.
    image.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

838 views 5 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you