It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Stopped receiving all notifications from Bitbucket

A User on our account has stopped receiving all email notifications from Bitbucket a week ago. I noticed others discussions regarding the same issue. Can we check to see if there is a hangup on the Atlasssian side?

Thank you, 

Similar discussions below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications-abruptly/qaq-p/1214299

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario Atlassian Team Nov 08, 2019

Hi @Brice Willie ,

I had a quick look on our side and I can actually see that you are not getting notifications as well:

2019-11-08 16:30:14.017 bounce bricexxxxx@lovexxxxxxx.xxx 554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

Apparently all the email addresses from lovexxxxxxx.xxx have been added to the bounce list since there is a problem with the MX records for your domain:

MX Record Target: 0 mx1-us1xxxxxxx
IP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)
Test duration(ms): Timed out...

IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

MX Record Target: 5 mx2-us1xxxxxxxx
IP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

Now, I have un-blocked the below email addresses on our side, but please notice that they will be blocked again after couple of failed email delivery attempts:

alecxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
bricexxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
conxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
dalxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
lexx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
mattxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com

Please fix the MX records for your domain and let me know once done, so I can check if there are still email addresses to be removed from the bounce list on our side.

Cheers,
Dario

Thank you, 

I created a ticket to follow-up with this issue.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you