Stopped receiving all notifications from Bitbucket

Deleted user November 7, 2019

A User on our account has stopped receiving all email notifications from Bitbucket a week ago. I noticed others discussions regarding the same issue. Can we check to see if there is a hangup on the Atlasssian side?

Thank you, 

Similar discussions below:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-bitbucket-email-notifications/qaq-p/1088558

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications-abruptly/qaq-p/1214299

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hi @[deleted] ,

I had a quick look on our side and I can actually see that you are not getting notifications as well:

2019-11-08 16:30:14.017 bounce bricexxxxx@lovexxxxxxx.xxx 554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

Apparently all the email addresses from lovexxxxxxx.xxx have been added to the bounce list since there is a problem with the MX records for your domain:

MX Record Target: 0 mx1-us1xxxxxxx
IP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)
Test duration(ms): Timed out...

IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

MX Record Target: 5 mx2-us1xxxxxxxx
IP address: 148.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

IP address: 67.xxx.xxx.xxx (united states)

Now, I have un-blocked the below email addresses on our side, but please notice that they will be blocked again after couple of failed email delivery attempts:

alecxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
bricexxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
conxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
dalxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
lexx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com
mattxxxxx@lovxxxxxxxxxxns.com

Please fix the MX records for your domain and let me know once done, so I can check if there are still email addresses to be removed from the bounce list on our side.

Cheers,
Dario

Deleted user November 8, 2019

Thank you, 

I created a ticket to follow-up with this issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events