It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I stopped receiving email notifications abruptly

Hello there,

I have enabled email notifications option to receive all the notifications on my gmail account tied to Jira. I used to receive updates regularly until August. From August 6th, I stopped receiving any of the notifications from JIRA to my email. I have checked all my settings, tried changing my password but nothing really worked. It's really weird that I am not receiving ANY of the notifications now. Can someone please help here?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Naga,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I was able to check on our mail server that there was a bounce on your address on August 5 informing that the account does not exist, that's why since the date you mentioned you stopped receiving notifications.

2019-08-05T16:12:54+00:00

550: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuch... - gsmtp

I removed this bounce and now everything should work as expected.

Please, check if you will receive notifications and let us know if you face any issue.

Regards,
Angélica

Ahh that should be it. I receive notifications now. Thanks so much for the help!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

334 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you