Software Projects Missing

Dominic Bridge January 9, 2020

Hey guys,

I've installed JIRA on my server and set everything up. However when I go to create a project, I can only see Business Projects. I've had a quick google but can't see anything relevant (hopefully I'm not being stupid here).

I have Jira Software 8.6.0 installed with an active licence. So I'm not 100% sure what I'm missing.

edit: In manage apps, I have

JIRA Agile: 285 of 285 modules loaded

JIRA for Software plugin:  10 of 10 modules loaded

Cheers guys!

3 answers

1 vote
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Dominic Bridge 

Have you checked the versions & licenses page if Jira Software is licensed and there are no other errors there?

Next. ensure that you are a member of the group which has Jira Software application access. This can be configured in the Application access page.

Application access looks fine: https://gyazo.com/99aeab002cdd8eeedffbadb6f10551b1

As does licences: http://prntscr.com/qlbsbx

0 votes
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2020

Hi @Dominic Bridge ,

Can you share a screenshot of your Versions and license page?

Go to Jira Administration> Applications> Versions & licenses.

0 votes
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2020

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

I have ticket those so all groups should be able to access software. But still doesn't show.

I can see software in the projects dropdown, clicking that, then create still only shows a popup with the 3 business templates.

Cheers,

Dom

Suggest an answer