SLA based on assignee memberof()

DritonS March 5, 2020

Hi,

Did someone know if it possible to create SLA based on assignee? 

example: I have a project and in this project i have three teams and if one issue type have a SLA 4h and SLA its breached i want to find amount time that was assignee in each team.

Thank you in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 5, 2020
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 5, 2020

Hi Olga, don't forget to include JQL Booster Pack as well: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218367/jql-booster-pack

Like Olga Videc likes this
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 6, 2020

Hello @Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_ 

Didn't know about that one thanks a lot :D

DritonS March 6, 2020

@Olga Videc 

Sorry but i still did not get what i want to achieve, maybe i was not very clear in my question.

Fisrt try: I create one SLA1 with goals for every custom field, and I set Start, Pause on and Stop based on status criteria. So when an issue it is on Status in Progress and its move from one technician that it’s part of one group in other technician from other group and that issue in the end breach the SLA then manager want to have a report amount of time for each group.

Second try: I Create for each team SLA and I set to start SLA only when the assignee it’s a memberof() but then in the report its count only the last assignee that its closed. In Pause on I don’t have option Assignee :Changed so I can set to Pause on :Assignee Changed. I hope now its more clear situation, and thank you again for support.

Like Syauqi likes this
Syauqi July 22, 2021

@DritonS I have the exact similar requests as yours, I know this has been a while, were you able to find any solutions ever since?

Suggest an answer