SLA Time for resolve

Tomasz Bryła September 16, 2018

I need to create report for my  client  with time spent for resolve issue. With standard SLA in Jira Service Desk i can only show him time left to Goal, using to this colum Time to resolve. Does anybody have idea how to report time spent on issue? Mayby I can get this information from database? Does anybody made something like this?

2 answers

0 votes
Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

Hi Tomasz,

You can use Jira Service Desk built-in reports or customize it as you want:2018-09-17 10_44_31-Service Desk.png

Tomasz Bryła September 17, 2018

@Gregor Kasmann_Actonic @Alexey Matveev 

I am currently creating a report for the client by exporting a filter to CSV / HTML. To show that we have not exceeded the SLA, I display the Time to Resolve column in the report. The client wants me to add a column that will show how much time it took me to solve the issue. In a word, I need the Actual value in the report.

image.png

Jorge Jerez September 5, 2019

Hi did you resolved this problem? Actually we have the same

Tomasz Bryła September 7, 2019

Hi @Jorge Jerez ,y

I created report with powershell using Jira REST API. Display your SLA ticket via REST API (yourjira.domain/rest/api/latest/issue/ISSUEKEY) and find SLA field, there are all needed information about sla time, like remaining time, spent time and SLA goal. Ofcourse you can use another language for create raport, I used PS becouse i know this language and it's realy easy to lern

Jorge Jerez September 8, 2019

Thanks, we're working to develop something similar but getting the data directly from database

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2018

Hello,

What do you mean by time spent? Do you mean you want to sum up all logged work? If so, you can use Jira Rest Api for it:

GET /rest/api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}

Suggest an answer