Jira System Backlog, Sprint and Reports are blank

Eileen Lundberg February 12, 2018

I was using Jira for a couple of hours today and had just updated a story, and now the Dashboard, Sprint, and Report screens are all completely blank.  When I look at the Dashboard, I see the Issues.

Is there a production issue with Jira?  

5 answers

1 vote
Jared Dunne February 12, 2018

My team is also affected by this issue when using Jira Cloud. All team members (Developers and Admins) and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome) are all affected by the blank pages for sprints. We can still load specific issues by their URLs but not by sprints or backlogs.

Christine McLean February 12, 2018

My team is having same issue. 

0 votes
Aaron Simkin February 12, 2018

looks they fixed it -- at least for us !

0 votes
Kate Kuzemka February 12, 2018

Our team is also having the same issue - Backlog and sprint views show a completely blank screen. We're able to view individual tickets, but that's about all.

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

Dear @Eileen Lundberg,

for helping you we need more information. It can have a variation of reasons.

Do you use Jira Cloud, which version number, happened the 'disappear' by a user action or by time?

So long

Thomas

Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

@Matt Koidin reported, that switching off the new experience will fix it.

Aaron Simkin February 12, 2018

thought of that but for me they are no longer letting us switch to old experience

I'm using JIra Cloud.  I don't see how to switch off the new experience.  Where is that functionality contained?  It almost appears that Components are required now for Projects?  What if you don't want to use Components?

I don't have the "Turn Off For Now" option in my User Profile menu (It only lists "New Jira Experience") in Jira Cloud.  I turned off "New Jira Issue View" within my profile and that didn't work.

Suggest an answer