JIRA custom form creation

Thea Rasins November 4, 2019

I need to create a form for my non-Development users to create DEV tickets with customized drop downs and free text fields.  Where can I find instructions to do so?

6 answers

1 vote
luis.aquino November 5, 2019

Hi Thea!

So, Do you need a Service Desk? Because through that you can have the possibility to manage all the tickets for your work/company. Do you have some experience in that? There you are able to know how much work your team have done, the SLA's fot time response, etc...

So, I recommend you check out the Service Desk Jira Cloud.

0 votes
Thea Rasins November 5, 2019

Thank you Luis!  I will look up Service Desk.

0 votes

David, I am new to the company and have not been using Jira for the last several years.  Give me instruction to determine Cloud or Server/Data Center and I will find out.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

So, a couple of questions. Are you on Jira Cloud or on Server/Data Center? Also, what is you experience level with Jira Administration?

Thea Rasins November 6, 2019

I am on Jira Cloud.  I have no experience with Jira Administration.

0 votes

Thank you!

0 votes
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

@Thea Rasins Hi, Thea! I'm going to move your question to the Jira collection in order to get the best possible answers. 😄

Suggest an answer