Issue page is displaying old versions

Stuart Ross February 6, 2020

For some reason my issue pages are defaulting to what I believe is the old issue page view (didn't use JIRA before the new issue page view). I'm not sure how and in my JIRA lab settings it says that I'm using the new view yet this is what I'm seeing right now.Capture.PNG

Not sure what i did to do this, all i was doing was editing my custom workflow for testing, since then I've made sure the project is using the default flows just in case but I'm still stuck looking at this view.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Hello @Stuart Ross ,

You can enable New Jira issue view in your profile and settings.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-the-new-jira-issue-view/

TIM截图20200207143144.png

@Ollie Guan That's the wacky part, its already enabled. Tried turning it off to check for a difference and saw nothing. Switched it back on but still getting the old view.

It doesnt interfere with getting the job done I guess but damn its just weird

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2020

Return to queue and click this issue again from the list, will it switch to the new view ?

TIM截图20200207145655.png

No luck there either chief, also been making several different requests/issues to test, all with various changes in the custom fields/issues, etc. (Beginners stuff just for learning). So I'm constantly in and out and passing queues.

Suggest an answer