Is there any way to have context sensitive Service Desk fields? Showing fields based on others?

So that title is a little confusing, but what I want to do for our service desk is make it so that you can select a radial button option, and based on that selection one of two different fields can appear.

Customer selects "YES" -> Field 1 appears

Customer selects "NO" -> Field 2 appears

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible but I just wanted to be 100% sure.

2 answers

0 votes

Off-the-shelf, no. 

I understand there's an add-on coming soon that will enable it, but I don't know when (probably summit time, as it's that time of the year again)

0 votes
Susan Hauth Community Champion Aug 18, 2017

Intenso has a couple of JSD Plugins - Extension for Service Desk and Dynamic Forms that could meet that requirement.  Nothing native in JSD at the moment.

Susan

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,975 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot