Is it possible to generate Velocity report per user?

Ayi_Rohmansah August 29, 2019

I was able to generate velocity report per sprint, but in order to have detailed report of my team, I need to generate also velocity report for each individual, how much story points commited and how much story points completed within sprint.

If anyone have the same cases with me please let me know how to generate this kind of report in Jira

3 answers

1 vote
Eshel Doron September 3, 2023

any update on this one?
It is much needed :)

1 vote
kingshukPersonal March 2, 2023

Any timeline for this feature?
This is very important to find weak links in the team!

1 vote
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2019

Hello Ayi,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to split the velocity report in a per user-basis, however, we have a feature request about this here:

Add ability to see aggregate workload of a specific assignee per Sprint

That being said, In the backlog view of your board, you can see the sum of story points in the issues assigned to the issues under that Sprint, as you can see in the screenshots below:

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 19.15.08.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-02 at 19.16.30.png

Unfortunately, the gadget above does not display which story points were already committed vs completed. For this information, you could use the following app:

Individual Velocity Report/Chart Gadget

Let me know if this information helps.

Michelle Trueblood May 19, 2022

The screen shot is different from my version. When I click on the person's name, the three dots don't appear where it is in the screenshot above. There are only two three dot groupings. One is to edit or delete the sprint or manage custom filters. I looked to see what version of JIRA my company is using, but I was unable to locate that information. It is cloud based.

Suggest an answer