Imported Issues using Multi-Checkboxes in place of boolean - How do I remove checkbox for false?

stephen walcott May 23, 2012

I imported about a thousand issues from CSV last week.

During the import, I must have skipped over the option to map 0 to nothing and instead allowed the default to map it to a new checkbox.

So now the field "Can Replicate" has two checkboxes. One for 1, and another for 0.

I'd like to remove the second checkbox so that 1 = checked and 0 = unchecked.. How can I do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2012

Go into the custom field options and simply delete 0. That will strip it off the issues that have it. 1 will remain checked as it was after import.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2012

That's a beauty :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2012

I like the check boxes, but it's come up a few times - "how do I do a simple tick box". The answer is "use a multi-check box, but only give it one option". Works like a charm, but for some reason, doesn't seem to be obvious.

Suggest an answer