I'm not receiving verification emails from Atlassian

Omar Muñoz May 24, 2023

Hi, I have been trying to create an account with an alternate email address but have not been receiving the verification emails. I believe this is due to an earlier attempt where the email address was not yet fully accessible and it became blacklisted so I'm requesting an unblock for this address: [redacted]

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi Omar - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You would need to contact Atlassian directly with that request. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Omar Muñoz May 25, 2023

Hi John,

I went ahead and created a support ticket. I'm just curios as the answer to this other question said to ask here and it seems like others with the same issue have had it resolved through here. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

The difference is whether you have a paid subscription or a free one. Free ones you ask in Community, paid ones you enter a support ticket. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2023

Are you on Cloud or Server or Data Center? Do you have a Free or Paid subscription? 

Omar Muñoz May 26, 2023

Hi John, the issue has now been solved through the support ticket. I appreciate your help though.

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Happy to help!

Suggest an answer