Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving verification emails from Atlassian

Soumia ZIANE KHODJA February 8, 2019

Hi,

I've tried to set up a new account for BitBucket for my work and apparently have had the verification email sent, the email address is correct however I'm not receiving any verification emails?

I've tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.

Kind regards,

Soumia.

26 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2019

Hi Soumia, welcome to the Community!

I checked your email address in our system and I could see that the emails were bouncing. I've deleted the bounce now, could you try again?

Also, for security reasons, I encourage you to edit your message and remove your email address :) 

Let us know how it goes!

Ana

Soumia ZIANE KHODJA February 8, 2019

Great, it works, thank you :)

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2019

Happy I could help you! 

Have a good day, Soumia :) 

OmNom 0504 April 9, 2019

Hello Ana, 

i have the same problem live Soumia. Is there any possability to send you my email adress on private message? I dont want that users can see my email adress.

Thank you and kind regards,

Alex

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 10, 2019

Hi Alex, and welcome!

I checked the email address you used to submit this Community post but there's no Bitbucket Cloud account associated to it. Are you using a different email address for Bitbucket? Or are you using a different product?

Let us know!

Ana

OmNom 0504 April 10, 2019

Hi Ana, 

yeah I'm using a different email. I tried to create a Bitbucket Account to use Sourcetree but I never received the verification mail. So, to write into the community forum I used my Google Account.

Best regards, 

Alex

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2019

Hi OmNom, thanks for the clarification!

I've created a Support ticket for you so you can share your email address with us privately, please follow up in that ticket so we can continue helping you :) 

Best regards,

Ana

OmNom 0504 April 11, 2019

Hi Ana,

thanks for your help :) I will post any updates on this issue here, so you and other guys who have the the same problem know how to solve it.

Best regards,

Alex

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 11, 2019

That's great! Thanks for being a part of the Community :) 

Have a good day,

Ana

Like mani kanta likes this
Dan Koschier June 6, 2019

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem with my work email. Although, I've even had bitbucket resend me the verification email, it never arrived. Is there any chance you could help me as well?

Best, Dan

Eszter Sajtos June 26, 2019

Hi Ana, 

I also have the same problem. Trying to set up a new BitBucket account for my work but not receiving the verification email. 

Thank you, 

Eszter

Dan Koschier June 26, 2019

Hi Eszter,

For me the confirmation mail didn't manage to go through our firewall/spamchecker/etc..

Maybe it's worth checking that...

Like Alessio Radice likes this
Sanjeev Kumar August 26, 2019

Hi Ana,

Not able to receive verification email to this email id Jzalaki@apttus.com.

We have tried multiple times to sign up through this account. no luck.

Pls help.

mani kanta December 18, 2019

Hi Ana,

I am also having the same issue. Trying o setup new account using manikanta.sandaka@advantasure.com but not receiving the verification email.

Kindly help me to resolve this.

Regards

Mani 

Bikram February 3, 2020

@Ana Retamal I am also getting the same problem. Not receiving email from Bitbucket. May you please check my email bikram@proshore.eu. Thanks.

Bikram February 3, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal ,

I am also having the same issue. I am not getting an email in my Gsuite account. Here is my Gsuite email. bikram@proshore.eu

Regards,

Bikram

Roberto Barreto June 30, 2020

delete

Joshua Fovargue August 14, 2020

@Ana Retamal Hi Ana, I've having a problem where I can't receive verification emails but am receiving Trello notifications okay. Can I contact you privately with the e-mail address?  

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
August 17, 2020

Hi @Joshua Fovargue, welcome to the Community!

I've checked the email address associated with this Community account and I could see that there was an email from the 14th of August that was processed and delivered. Can you confirm that you've checked your inbox, spam folder, and filters, to make sure it's not stuck there?

If you're still not receiving the email let us know from which product where you expecting it and that will help us with the investigation.

Alternatively, if you were referring to a different email address or Atlassian account, please submit a post using that account so we can have a look.

Also, for the future, remember that it's better to submit your own post when you need help rather than commenting on an existing one. Older threads are not actively monitored by our team and your question might be missed.

Best regards,

Ana

Joshua Fovargue August 17, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal

It is from a different account but I can't submit a post from it without passing the verification first. 

Kind regards,

Joshua

Amit Gupta March 24, 2022

@Ana Retamal 

I am also having same issue. How can I remove/avoid this bouncing of emails notification?

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
March 24, 2022

Hi @Amit Gupta, welcome to the community! 

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see. 

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else's question, because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in it.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

aazucena June 2, 2022

Hello @Ana Retamal and @Caroline R,

I am having a similar issue too, but with my work email (aldrin@tangle.ca) as well. I have been re-sending emails multiple times for a while, but I haven't been received them. I even checked it if they are under spam/junk, but are not there.

Would you kindly help me resolve this issue? 

Thank you in advance!

Aldrin

Patrik S
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2022

Hello @aazucena ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Your e-mail address was hard bounced because the destination e-mail provider returned an error saying that e-mail address does not exist. This usually happens if you have just recently created your e-mail account and try creating your Atlassian account right away.

I went ahead and removed that e-mail from our suppression list and you should be able to re-send the invite as of now.

Also, as a suggestion going forward, we usually recommend creating your own question as the resolution for different users may vary, and it's more difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in the same question.

Thank you @aazucena !

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Like aazucena likes this
DavidN June 7, 2022

Hi @Ana Retamal and @Patrik S ,

I have the same issue with my business email address "**********@gvb.nl". Could you please delete this email address from the bounce list?

Thanks!

Frontend Team June 18, 2022

Hello @Ana Retamal and @Patrik S,

I am having a similar issue too.

Would you kindly help me resolve this issue? 

Thanks!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
June 27, 2022

If you've landed on this thread, you likely are having trouble getting invitation emails from Atlassian Cloud (Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud) for yourself or a teammate.

Due to various messages your mail server might have returned when the invitation was sent, Atlassian's mail systems may have paused further emails. Atlassian Support will need to clear this condition for the email address not receiving invitations. This can be cleared up a couple ways:

1. If you are on a paid site, open a support case with us (you may need the help of a Site Admin at your company)
  2. If you are on a free site or can't find a site admin on your paid site, start a new question here on Community using this link.

Ask a new question about email unblocks

A tag will be added to help our support team quickly respond to the question and get the emails flowing again.

If your company uses Office 365 for email, also consider allowlisting emails from Atlassian to proactively prevent future email delivery issues.

Why can't I just comment on this thread?

Only watchers of a thread get notifications of new replies. Starting a new question with the link/button provided above will help the whole support team get a notification of the question. This means you still get help, even if specific Atlassians have taken vacation or changed roles. The team is stronger than any one person!

0 votes
Anderson Freitas February 3, 2022

Hi,

Im trying to create account for multiple emails in the same domain/team but in any case the confirmation mail not reach.

How to solve this?

Thanks

Anderson Freitas February 7, 2022

@Daniel Eads  Can you help me? 

0 votes
Sivakannan.Gurusamy August 2, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal I'm also having the same issue,  not receiving the bitbucket cloud repo access invitation mail, please help.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
August 3, 2021

@Sivakannan.Gurusamy just cleared your email address off the bounce list - please give the invitation another go!

Like Sivakannan.Gurusamy likes this
Sivakannan.Gurusamy August 3, 2021

Thank you @Daniel Eads  , retried it and got the repo access invitation link

Deleted user January 31, 2022

Hello @Daniel Eads , I cannot receive bitbucket cloud repo access invitation mail either. Can you please help? Thanks!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
January 31, 2022

Hi @[deleted] , I've cleared your email address from the list. Please ask the repo owner to send the invitation again; it should go through this time.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user February 2, 2022

Hello @Daniel Eads , my team resent me a new invitation and I could receive it correctly! Now I can access to the Bitbucket repository without any problem and work on it. Thank you for the help and for the quick resolution!

0 votes
John-Lucas Brown July 16, 2021

Hi I'm having similar issue and managed to get in via logging in via google, however I am not receiving requests to join projects I will be working on

0 votes
Pradeep Shaw June 7, 2021

Hi Team,
I am also facing the above issue and logged a ticket for same.
Can you please resolve the issue on priority.

Daniel June 22, 2021

Hi,

I am having the same issue with receiving verification link in my e-mail:- daniel.tesemma@myvisionmatch.org any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

0 votes
Rahul Dey June 5, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal 

I have the same issue and am not getting emails from bitbucket. I can't confirm ssh keys due to this reason. Can you please help me. My email id is admin@monaadx.com.

0 votes
aisyah May 31, 2021

Hi. I'm having the same problem. I would like to change my email (aisyah.akari@gmail.com) to a new one (nooraisyah@akarisoftware.asia). Can you please assist? Thank you in advance. 

0 votes
Radha Rathinavel Pandian May 5, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal ,

Not receiving email verification to the atlassian confluence for my email : rpandian@fonteva.com. Can you please assist?

0 votes
rollie villaflor April 26, 2021

I'm also having the same problem with my work account.  Tried adding the Atlassian IP addresses to the Gmail whitelist but still not receiving the verification emails. 

0 votes
Daniel Shriki April 22, 2021

I have the same issue on the email daniels@scadasudo.com.

I just opened a new account connected to my gmail only because there is no other way to communicate with you.

Daniel Shriki April 22, 2021

It's a pity to see the problem has not been fixed since 2019. How do you even have costumers

0 votes
Jelena Dobrijevic April 15, 2021

Hello i have the same problem with another email address? How can You help me? 

0 votes
Jessie James Cosare March 23, 2021

Hello @Ana Retamal ,

I've recently having this issue, just yesterday. May you be able to help please?

Thank you for any help and support!

0 votes
estebanddlp March 22, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal, how are you? 

I'm writing here because I don't know where I have to ask for help.

I have the same issue on "esteban.delapena@mangoodev.com" account. Currently I'm logged in with another one because to ask for help I might to be logged, but I can't do it because I don't receive the verification code (lol), so.. is impossible to ask for support with this issue!

Please, I need some help cause I need (and want) to work.

Thanks!

0 votes
LuckyBoy January 24, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal i have same issue here, many times I'd try re-sending with my email and received nothing. Can you help me with this one? Thank you

0 votes
Manikanta Sandaka January 6, 2021

Hi @Ana Retamal  same her, can you please send me the password rest link to my email id.

TW June 8, 2022

Hi @Ana Retamal I have the same problem, 2 of my users are not receiving their initial email registration. 

0 votes
Wendell Adriel December 16, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal

Same issue here, can you please help?

wendelladriel.ti@gmail.com

0 votes
Guy Fogel November 10, 2020

Hi, @Ana Retamal 

Same issue. can you please help ? 

guy@itsbrilliant.com

0 votes
Vincentius Park October 18, 2020

hi, @Ana Retamal 

i got same problem can u help me
email :daylightzone91@gmail.com

Thx,
Vincent

0 votes
Krisnaiah Byagari September 14, 2020

Hi,

I am also having a similar problem. I am not able to get the invitation link for the development group via email.

My email ID: krisnaiah.byagari@cytel.com.

Thanks

0 votes
Julieth Rambal V June 9, 2020

Hi Ana, I am also having the same issue, I have more than 2 days in several attempts help me please ...

My email: yulieth@booxsi.com

Thanks!

0 votes
JamesJi March 3, 2020

@Ana Retamal , so glad to see this article. I have the same issue. all of my team with using @bluesis.com cannot receive any email from Atlassian for many years.

my email is hyungoo.ji@bluesis.com. can you please solve this?

0 votes
Bikram February 3, 2020

Hi @Ana Retamal ,

I am also having the same issue. I am not getting an email in my Gsuite account. Here is my Gsuite email. bikram@proshore.eu

Regards,

Bikram

0 votes
suhail December 18, 2019

Capture.PNGHi,

I've tried to set up a new account for BitBucket for my work and apparently have had the verification email sent, the email address is correct however I'm not receiving any verification emails.my email address is mohsin.sharif@treehouseconsultancy.com

I've tried re-sending the email a number of times and haven't received any of them.

Kind regards,

Mohsin.

0 votes
MaBie December 3, 2019

Hi, I also experienced this strange behavior and like to ask if anyone of you have chosen a email-address that contained the specific product name like "confluence" or company name "atlassian" before the @-char? This was what i did and as soon i changed it to something completely different i got the verification email INSTANTLY!

0 votes
shubhangivarpe October 14, 2019

Hi Ana,

I also have the same problem. Trying to set up a new BitBucket account for my work but not receiving the verification email. 

Tom Eigenraam November 6, 2019

Hi Ana,

I also have this problem with my work email. I successfully received the change notification on my current email (with the message to check the new email for verification). But I never received the verification email on my new address. I've had it resend for three times, but it never arrived. Is there any chance you could help me as well?

Best,
Tom

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events