I get an error when attempting to add agent to my customer support project - see attached pic!

Richie January 16, 2017

failtoimport.png

2 answers

0 votes
Richie January 16, 2017
  • Hi there Jackjust tried it there and it did allow me to add in Frank.  I'll get him to check in the morning that he has appropriate access.  Thanks for the help! 
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

good to hear. i'm perplexed as to why the invite team didn't work. as i recall you simply enter in their full email and it should create the user and give them JSD access at that time. if that is not occurring then I would check to see if there is a ticket on this w/ Atlassian and if not open one.

BTW...you should mark the answer as accepted so that others can benefit in the future. Welcome to AA.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2017

Richard, it is hard to see the image. I haven't tried using the "invite team" button on the project page in some time. With that said I wonder if you can do so via the User management area under Site Administration? If you navigate there see if the user already exists. If so then try to edit and give them access to JSD there. If not then add the user and give them JSD access. LMK your results.

Suggest an answer