How to enable guests to create tickets

Arthur Kasimov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Getting started for service desk admins

[EN by Google Translate]

How to enable guests to create tickets

I need to a lot of undocumented people in JIRA, could describe the issues and report bugs.

And in order to do not have to register them, and the more they spend on the license.

How do I achieve this?

[RU]

Как дать возможность гостям создавать тикеты

Мне необходимо, чтобы множество незарегистрированных в JIRA людей, могло описывать проблемы и сообщать о найденных ошибках.

И чтобы для этого не приходилось их регистрировать, а тем более тратить на них лицензии.

Как мне этого добиться?

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

Perhaps you are looking to enable public signup - check this https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/enabling-public-signup-780861551.html

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2016

Your "guests" should be what JIRA Service Desk calls "customers".  These accounts do not take up licences, but only have a very simple "portal" access to JIRA.

Suggest an answer