How to create Sub Task ?

I had created the story but need to assign this task to 2 different people by creating 2 subtasks.

Please tell suggest me how I can create that as I have enabled the subtask also but still not able to create it 

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Go to the issue and use the tools menu to click "create sub-task"

If it is not there then you either do not have "create issue" permission in the project, or your project does not have any sub-task types in the issue type scheme.  Log in as an admin to fix both of those.

I have login with admin and still, I'm not able to create subtask.

I can't find the subtask option and I have given permission in this projectScreenshot from 2017-03-20 17-38-42.png

It's under the tools menu to the right of the issue.  If it's not, then please re-read my answer.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

112 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you