How do I add a collaborator to a SD ticket

Hi All, 

How do I add a collaborator to a JSD ticket that is linked with a JSW issue? I was able to link but the JSW user is still unable to see the JSD ticket as he doesn't have a license to JSD. 

Incidentally, when I click on Collaborators in JSD ticket, a Plan Time window pops up - probably because I am using Tempo planner. How do I add the JSW user as a collaborator and give at least Read Only access to my JSD ticket?

Thanks for any help. 

Regards,

Eshan

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Eshan,

the user is a customer or a agent? Do you have security view for issues?

[]'s.

Hi Lameck,

I want developers from JIRA Software to see the Service Desk tickets. I don't have enough Service Desk licenses to give all the developers but I want them to be able to see (even read-only) the tickets. 

Thanks. 
Eshan

Ok, so I was able to add JIRA Software users to Service Desk projects as "Service Desk Team" members without having to have license for them. Then the Software users were able to see, comment on and do a few other limited actions on the Service Desk tickets. 

Thanks!

Still unable to add "Service desk Team" role to developers. 

Can somebody help me ?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

578 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you