Hi, when trying to connect Bitbucket server to Jira Cloud via Application Link, I get the errors posted below.
Currently, the bitbucket server is running on port 8443. As seen in the photos, there is a green link in the Bitbucket page when receiving incoming connection from Jira. However, everything else has a red link.
I have searched threads trying to solve this issue and this is what I have tried so far:
- Changing proxy settings (added "-Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=mysite.atlassian.net" into bitbucket properties)
- Add CIDR of trusted proxy in the synology server hosting bitbucket (received from https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/)
- Bypass reverse proxy/ssl (added "server.additional-connector.1.port=8080" into bitbucket.properties)
I also want to clarify a few things:
- Currently, my bitbucket server has a self-signed certificate and I am wondering if this is causing the issue
- Is it necessary for the bitbucket server to be hosted on port 443 and is running it on port 8443 causing the issue
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events