Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error 403 when trying to connect Bitbucket Server to Jira Cloud via Application Link

Edited
Intern I'm New Here Dec 07, 2021

When trying to connect Bitbucket Server to Jira Cloud via Application Link, I get the errors posted below. 

The Bitbucket server is running on port 8443.

There is a green link in the Bitbucket page when incoming from Jira but every other connection is a red link.

I also want to clarify a few things:

1. In one of the documentations, it says that the bitbucket server must be accessible either through port 443 or 80. However I see that other people using ports that other than 443 and have success when doing the application link.

2. Does the certificate in the bitbucket server have to be valid and NOT self signed or is this optional. 

3. Could it be these two factors that is causing this issue

Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (8).png

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Dec 25, 2021

Hi @Intern

Try this troubleshooting guide to see if it fixes your issues: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/application-links-troubleshooting-guide-718668765.html#ApplicationLinksTroubleshootingGuide-ssl

If you still have problems, I suggest you contact Atlassian Support.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you