Dynamic Checklist Question

Jairo Granado January 14, 2022

Good morning Atlassian people!

Is there a way to use fields as a trigger to load specific checlists?

example:

Department Field: Customer Service -> pulls checklist template A

Department Field: Sales -> pulls checklist template B

I appreciate the input and hope I able to convey what I'm trying to achieve,

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Jairo Granado ,

How about our Multiple Checklists for Jira app? With our app, you can set an automation based on JQL search. For example Jira issues in a selected project with a Customer Service Department selected: project = TE AND "Department[Radio Buttons]" = "Customer Service" ORDER BY created DESC

The selected Template, will be added automatically, every time when a new Jira issue with Customer Service Department is created. You can read more, about available automation here.

How to create a global template + add jql.gif

Hope it helps! Click here to install our free trial.

Jairo Granado January 17, 2022

Thank you!

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2022

Hello @Jairo Granado,

You can try a free version of Issue Checklist for Jira or its paid sibling Issue Checklist for Jira Pro

It gives you the possibility to define checklists and add them manually or automatically to Jira issue.

There is no configuration required and you can start adding checklist items right after installing the plugin. 

Here are the docs with the list of all supported features: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IC/overview?homepageId=26738709

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events