I would like to add a custom field, where I can pick a number from 1 to 100.
I've added a custom field of the type: Select List but where do I put in the text (numbers)
Hope you can Help.
Thanks and best regards.
you have to go to your custom fields page (not field configuration), tehre you have 4 columns, name, type, context and screens. on the far right side you have a cog symbol. Click on it and choose configure--> the find the options link, click on it and enter the numbers....
BTW, you can find all that in the official docs:
here is more step by step process:
if you have existing custom field:
1) go to the view customfield page (usually <URL>/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields.jspa)
2) find your custom field, on the right you will see 4 operations, click on configure
3) click on "edit options" and then start typing 1-100 individually
if you want to create new field:
1) click "Add Custom Field" in View CustomFIeld page (see above)
2) Pick Select List
3) follow the next screens.
4) return the view customfield page and repeat the instructions above.
This of course is base off my current version 4.4.1. So it might change a bit depending on the version you are using.
HOpe this helps.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs