• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Can you duplicate a queue so you do not have to recreate all the custom column information every time you make a similar queue?

Can you duplicate a queue so you do not have to recreate all the custom column information every time you make a similar queue?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Setting up queues for your team

Ask your question here...

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

This feature is not yet available - please watch and vote for the following issue to guide Atlassian's roadmap in this regard:

Thank you for the response. Do you know if there is a plan to add advanced mode to the columns field? That would also be an easy solution.

I'm not aware of any plans in this regard, so this would be for an Atlassian employee to answer (if you have anything specific in mind already, it would probably be best to submit a separate question so that it can draw more attention).

it is so ridiculous, it is so easy in filter but unable to duplicate in queue,

i suggest that it should be use any filter asa queue,

i created filters and then i created queue to use in project

SD needs more ability and feature that should be already ready

This widget could not be displayed.
Mike Bowen I'm New Here Monday

Zendesk offers a clone option on queue creation, saves a helleva lot of time. Please consider adding this feature. To create multiple custom queues and configure the columns and rules is a major ball ache. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

112 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you