Can service desk (cloud) automatically import customer lists?

Lex Talionis May 31, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Managing customers

I would like to be able to import customer lists from another server/service, like Salesforce, Google Apps or other authentication server on a regular basis (daily/hourly) or on a change.

1 answer

1 vote
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2016

There is an option to integrate with Google Apps. You can find it in the User Management section.

But there is no direct integration with other user directory providers from Atlassian cloud.

Lex Talionis June 1, 2016

Is there a way to do this though the API or another scriptable method?

Daysha Consulting June 2, 2016

You could check out the Bob Swift Plugins e.g. JIRA CLI. 

Chris

Lex Talionis June 2, 2016

CLI is only available on the server version, and I am on the cloud version.

Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Actually as far as I know, and its a while since I used it, JIRA CLI will also work with JIRA Cloud. Perhaps @Bob Swift [Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons] could confirm?

Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2016

Yes, JIRA CLI supports Cloud. Almost everything is the same as for Server.

Suggest an answer